Dead Rising ....Please Help

Ebraum

CAGiversary!
I have been through 3 copies of this game, 2 rentals , & then purchased a copy. The game will not load after jumping on top of the mall. I have let it sit on the loading screen for over 10 mins. and nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a solutions?

[quote name='rabbitt']Try a different game. It sounds like your Xbox 360 is causing the problem.[/QUOTE]

Every other game is working perfectly.

[quote name='Ebraum']Every other game is working perfectly.[/QUOTE]

If you still have that copy of Dead Rising, try it on a friend's 360.

Just returned Copy number 4 . I called Xbox support & was told they are getting alot of calls about the game. All the copys I had were from Blockbuster, I was told I wasn't the only one having problems, & they had a few others returned. I guess a batch didn't burn correctly or something. I give up for now.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Reminds me of all the glitched copys of Dreamcast games at launch. Any one remember that?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Later released with a 'Hot! New!' sticker on the case.

Try clearing the cache. (HOLD "A" while the game is loading). Works for me with MLB and NCAA (two games that have known loading issues)

[quote name='Scorch']I think this is a documented problem, the infinite load.. I believe Capcom's working on a patch to it.[/QUOTE]

I only had one infinite load, but I thought it was caused when I was messing around with my friends list on XBL while the game was loading. I stopped doing that and it's loaded fine since.

bread's done
Back