(DEAD) Shinobi (The Movie) 9.99 on sale at Best Buy, Online and B&M

vivafriend5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
[quote name='callmesteam']yeah, any good? I'm assuming it's not based on THE Shinobi.[/QUOTE]

As in the guy in my sig? No. I wish that is was though. Hell, I'd even settle for an older Shinobi like Joe Musashi.

it was a decent movie. It kinda reminds me of Naruto during the Chuunin exams where you find out each character's powers. It moves very fast and starts in the middle of the story instead of the beginning. I enjoyed it but then again, I wish it was longer...a lot longer

[quote name='animemaniac14']i'd rather get it at dvdplanet for $6.95 w/economy shipping and after GCO[/quote] Checked out DVD Planet, one problem. It's Out Of Stock.

The movie was ok. I fell asleep halfway in. I personally prefer Azumi part 1 over this though. I'd probably go the route animemaniac14 went though.

On another note, I noticed there's a "shinobi" series in the anime section. It's Live action and was wondering if anyone knew anything about that. The box was white.

The reviews online were really mixed. I decided to buy it since its just $10 anyway. Worse case senario it sucks and im out $10. Thanks OP ^_^

It wasn't that bad of a movie. Basically a live action of the manga/anime "BASILISK". Overall it's decent for what you're paying.

[quote name='Psykodelik']The movie was ok. I fell asleep halfway in. I personally prefer Azumi part 1 over this though. I'd probably go the route animemaniac14 went though.

On another note, I noticed there's a "shinobi" series in the anime section. It's Live action and was wondering if anyone knew anything about that. The box was white.[/QUOTE]

It's a tv show. I heard it wasn't very good. And I assume it is in the anime section because its published by ADV here in the states.

I just watched it. It was very entertaining there wasnt a part in the movie where I was bored. But the ending was very disappointing. Thats just my 2 cents. I think it was well worth the $10 though ^_^

[quote name='Masterkyo']what's the ending ......... both of them DEAD ??[/quote] I'd tell you the ending but people act weird regarding :wave:SPOILERS:wave: on message boards.

bread's done
Back