(Dead) Sims Medieival $25 with $15 Amazon GC (PC download only)

Awesome deal, not sure why you're convinced it's a glitch (though it may well be, who knows), but I bit. Got the credit e-mail instantly too.

Edit: Ahh, I see it's probably coming up in the Gold Box now, that's why you thought it was a glitch. Well, I doubt it'll be less than $10. :D

Nice! My wife is wanting this game, not only is $25 not a bad price but you also get $15 in credit effectively making the game $10. Sweet! :D

Thanks for posting OP I know I would have overlooked this otherwise!

[quote name='bvharris']Awesome deal, not sure why you're convinced it's a glitch (though it may well be, who knows), but I bit. Got the credit e-mail instantly too.[/QUOTE]

Because the Sims Medieval is due to come up later in the gold box sale. The Pc download gold box price came in too soon stacking with the older promo ($15 credit). Yesterday it was $44.95 with $15 credit.

[quote name='buckeyeboy69']Because the Sims Medieval is due to come up later in the gold box sale. The Pc download gold box price came in too soon stacking with the older promo ($15 credit). Yesterday it was $44.95 with $15 credit.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I pieced it together after I posted that. Nice find!

This is a really good deal.... But FYI, my GF was pretty pissed at this iteration, she could not build a castle and wanted to. It was meh for her.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']can you buy it and gift it?[/QUOTE]
yes, you should be able to. After your order goes through you can click download later, and enter in any email to send it to.

What a steal. I was going to get this for my girlfriend for her birthday, but I guess she gets it early. All I had to do was use my Portal credit. Thanks OP

[quote name='sgr76']I dont see the credit and its 29.99 now did i miss this? Also, is this standalone or an expansion?[/QUOTE]

Only the PC download version comes with the credit and is $24.99. The physical copy is $29.99

[quote name='MysterD']Does it register on EADM?[/QUOTE]

Yes
edit@ beated to punches.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waiting for the Gold Box deal to see what the price was but now that I see it's $29.99, I want to get the download copy w/ the credit; however, I don't see it posted anywhere that you get $15 credit. Anyone?

Edit: Contacting Amazon support to see if I can still get the credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh probably should have bought this while I had the chance. But my bank account is hurting from AWD, Gamestop B2G2, and other good deals lately. But game has very mixed reviews so probably not really missing anything.

[quote name='Crazyskates']Is anyone else having trouble installing the amazon game download program?
it freezes my computer when I try.[/QUOTE]

dont bother.. use EA Download manager, and register the game there

[quote name='fortunado']I contacted Amazon support; they issued me a one-time $15 promo credit for Sims Medieval since I missed the promo.[/QUOTE]
Same for me just now, thanks for posting the tip or I would have never tried.

bread's done
Back