*Dead*Slurpee Terminator Salvation xbox360 instant win game

roguejedi5

CAGiversary!
Enter for a chance to win one of these great prizes from Xbox 360:

• 10 Limited Edition Terminator Salvation Xbox 360 consoles
  • 100 Terminator Salvation games
  • 30 Xbox 360 wireless headsets
  • 30 Xbox LIVE Three-Month Gold Subscriptions

It cost 2 slurpee points to enter, but you can enter for free by clicking on the official rules and then click the red text " to enter for free, click here " this ends May 31st.

CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up OP, i wish 7-11 came back to Minnesota too.. :( i miss having them like when i lived here decades ago and when i lived down in Indy and St. Louie....

edit>didn't win on my monday's 5 :(

Thanks OP. I was in on the Guitar Hero Aerosmith game too. Hope I manage to win something here as well :) Good luck to caggers. Play nice.

Guess what!! A CAG just won. I got Terminator Salvation the game.

263aq.jpg

[quote name='dodgeme']Guess what!! A CAG just won. I got Terminator Salvation the game.

263aq.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, so far it's not keeping me logged in to attempt to win (I have to use my PS3 as my mother has this ability to destroy any HDD she touches.)

"You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!"

Wow that smell like a trap :lol: but congrats man

Didn't win today >.<

Congrats on the winner. Is this contest like the Guitar Hero one last year? From what I can remember as soon as you win something you aren't eligible to win the grand prize or any other prize.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just won the limited edition console from this! I have never won something like this and to know that only 10 were given away? Wow!![/quote]

Damn you lucky sob! Congrats! No wins here maybe tomorrow.

Haha thanks for this OP.

I am going to Hong Kong in August for around ten months and many of my Hong Kong friends say that 7-11s are everywhere (there are none where I live) in Hong Kong so I am some what excited to see how big 7-11 is in HK.

bread's done
Back