(DEAD) Sony PSP Go Pearl White $31 Sams Club YMMV

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I found out that Sam's Club is clearancing out the PSP Go System in Pearl White for $31 Plus tax. I know someone who got it a few days ago for that price. I went to my local Sams Club and they did in fact have it but I couldnt buy it, apparently it was "Pulled for Liquidation". At least that's what was on the screen when they were checking to see if it was in stock... Other people have had better luck I guess in other states as I recently saw this posted on Slick Deals as well, but seems like barely anyone knows about it. So..you might find it at your local Sams Club for that price. I assume that they are getting rid of em as the Vita is coming out. I hope everyone else has better luck! Again, this is prob YMMV as some Sams Club stores are still allowing you to purchase them and others might be like the one near me that are "pulling them for liquidation" Anyways, Good luck!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called my local Sams. They don't have any in the store. That sucksI I would have love to play some great games on the go without swapping disks and carts all the time.

Same here, don't know if they actually do check but i'll take his word for it instead of driving out 25 miles or so. The rep. even told me they can't check their computer because it's not even in the system anymore.

[quote name='msu89dawgs']My local Sam's had two, one rang up at $168.xx.[/QUOTE]

And the other rang up as... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nohbdy']Anyone near the Santa Clarita, CA Sam's willing to buy and ship to Los Angeles?[/QUOTE]

I'm about 30 minutes away. I called they didnt have em according to the person I talked to.

I guess since no one is finding it and since the stores that actually have it for 30 dollars are not allowing you to purchase the item as of yesterday they are all marked as "pulled for liquidation" we can mark this thread as dead. Hope at least 1 of us got in on the deal!

[quote name='manishbee']Just went into the Gainesville, FL Sam's and asked 3 different employees if they had it. The first told me they had one in stock but they couldn't find it. Apparently it had been pulled for liquidation on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, saved me a trip. They call that side of campus the "student ghetto" and it gets skectcher the farther east you go.

I went to Sam's today and they didn't have any PSP stuff at all, I suspect they haven't had any PSP Stuff for quite some time which probably explains the liquidation thing.

If anyone snags one and can help a cager out I will gladly send a.shipping label and a few bucks for materials. Clearwater FL had one but it was.marked 78

bread's done
Back