[Dead] Soul Calibur II (all consoles) $14.99 at Gamestop

at gamestop.com all 3 versions are 14.99... also all 3 used are 9.99

why doesnt gamestop have any free shippn codes or anything else
i hope eb matches them soon or i might just go to gamestop and jump on it..

So you could price match at BB, then use the G... oh wait, sorry NFG.

I think I'll pick up the PS2 version since the controller is better for fighting games - did anybody play both versions?

well i just got my eyes on the cube and xbox versions...the hell with the ps2 one...i might just go get the cube on new and and get the x one used for 8.99 after the 10%

If anyone has a Fry's near them, the vegas, dallas, and houston Fry's has the xbox and ps2 versions for $14.99 as well. Just get the ad and price match if Fry's is too far but you live in those areas.

How long does it take for retail stores to reflect the price changes on gamestop.com? I just picked up a new copy of it at my local store, and the used was still $17.99. I just called the store back, and he said that he checked the price and found it still to be $17.99. Anyone seen the used copy instore at $9.99?

I couldn't believe NFG had actually mentioned something other than the GC version in her post, but then I see CheapyD edited it :lol:

I just got back from my local Gamestop with a refund receipt. There's no way I'm going to pay $15 for a new one when I can get a used one for much less. Unfortunately, the stores haven't been turned on to the idea that their used copies of games ( $18 ) should be less than their new ones ( $15 ). Oh well, maybe tomorrow they'll lower the price. Otherwise, I'm ordering a copy online, too.

I ordered one from IGN Gamestop lastnight. Awsome deal. I already got the cube version but have been wanting to pick up the xbox version too.

My favorite game at my favorite price (cheap!). Thanks for the post.

Do not resist the urge, embrace it and spend away. You never know, you may die next week. Enjoy life while you can.

Soul Calibur for XBOX, PS2, and GC are currently $14.99 at GameStop.com

Not sure if its available at all B&M stores.

I did purchase my GC version at my local GameStop to save on shipping.

Call your local GameStop to see if they have stock and if they are running the 14.99 price, otherwise order from GameStop.com

bread's done
Back