Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gears24']Dead Space is a really good game for $10 i would have picked it up if i hadn't beat it and got all the achievements![/QUOTE]
Shouldn't you still want it to prepare for Dead Space 2 in January?

So it's a great deal, and I'm excited to play the game, but what the hell is up with EA's customer service/website? I placed my order on the morning of the 23rd and it just shipped today. Not only that, but it also never showed up in my account on their website. Then yesterday my brother ordered a digital download of APB from them, and they didn't confirm his order (so he accidentally ordered it twice) or give him any directions for downloading. We were literally look at each other, jaws dropped in awe, after getting directions to download the game from their customer support.

Guess that's what happens when you order from a place that doesn't have any focus on retail... but you would think with all the digital download stuff going on, and the possibility for them to make more profit with less overhead, they would want to at least get their digital download stuff running smoothly.

[quote name='kjs7']Any idea on whether that coupon works on preorders? My birthday is coming up and that might be a good coupon to put towards Dead Space 2.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, sorry.

You could have easily saved that coupon for something more expensive.

I could have, but stuff in the EA Store are usually overpriced so when I applied it to something more expensive it did not bring the price lower than what I would pay at Amazon or someplace else.

wow, I can't believe so many are having problems with their order. I ordered mine like @ 1am on 6/29 & received my copy today(xb). Game is awesome btw. The ups guy was freakin ridiculous. By ridiculous I mean awesome. I live in south texas & my streets are flooded due to the hurricane & I still saw my package in my garage today!

Just got mine today... Took 10 day's, but in EA's defense, they did send it 2nd day air once they finally got around to sending it. Lol, the box had like 3 huge "time sensitive product" stickers on it.

Finally got it in today when I ordered last Wednesday, 6/23, yikes!
But to be fair to EA, it was out of stock when I placed the order.
Once it was back in stock, it got here within two days with gigantic green time sensitive stickers haha.
Can't wait to play this one to get ready for the sequel!

[quote name='distgfx']Ordered June 25th, received it today. I actually like the red box, I don't know what everybody's complaining about.[/QUOTE]

I like it too, it's red as in red with space blood!

[quote name='Master Troll']Can anyone post a snapshot of the box? It sounds interesting.[/QUOTE]
Same as usual PS3 GH boxes, but it looks pretty neat against Dead Space's really dark cover art.
But then again I've always liked the red boxes, unlike every other system's GH box.

[quote name='Rocksnake']Same as usual PS3 GH boxes, but it looks pretty neat against Dead Space's really dark cover art.
But then again I've always liked the red boxes, unlike every other system's GH box.[/QUOTE]
Oh ok I know about the red PS3 GH cases. I thought about the 360 for some reason and was like "wait, what?"

Ordered 6/22 while OOS for PS3. Got it today. I too like the red GH box with the newer PS3 logo. Excited to start it in preparation for DS2/Extraction bundle.

Guess I never had to use EA's livechat to speed up my order, should have just been patient since I got it today along with everyone else. I hope my account doesn't get hijacked because of the invalid security certification the site has...

Ea refunded my money and assured me that the order had been canceled. Then i recieved the game last night, 10.50 was a great deal, but free worked even better for me.

[quote name='skunkyone']Ea refunded my money and assured me that the order had been canceled. Then i recieved the game last night, 10.50 was a great deal, but free worked even better for me.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you lucky bastard.

I'm usually a total wuss when it comes to scary games but this game is so addictive and well made I can't stop playing!

[quote name='skunkyone']Ea refunded my money and assured me that the order had been canceled. Then i recieved the game last night, 10.50 was a great deal, but free worked even better for me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I thank the same thing happened to me. I complained that they took the money out of my account without any type of confirmation, and now I have the game and there is now no record of any money coming out.

[quote name='DeadKevin666']I tried to use the Free Shipping code for Sabotuer, but it didn't work.

How did the OP find these codes anyway?[/QUOTE]

by their e-mail. by the way the codes is already expire.

bread's done
Back