Dead Space 2 (360)

opterasis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I finally finished up everything I want to do with Skyrim and wanted to hop into Dead Space 2 for the remaining weeks until Mass Effect 3 comes out. I know I missed all the clearance hoopla for the collector's edition, so I'll have to settle for a regular edition. Is $28 on amazon the best I'll be able to do right now?

Depends if you want new or used.

GoHastings has it used for $15 + shipping, and Amazon Warehouse has deals sometimes.

But new, at this point, $28 is the lowest.

[quote name='opterasis']New since it comes with a DLC code that costs $10 separately.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, the code is for access to the multiplayer. I have played it, and I think I can speak for nearly everyone when I say that the multiplayer is AWFUL. If you want a similar but much BETTER experience, play Left 4 Dead on Versus mode.

Go onto the Dead Space 2 forums on Gamefaqs.com, and I'm sure you'll see the same thing.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']To be honest, the code is for access to the multiplayer. I have played it, and I think I can speak for nearly everyone when I say that the multiplayer is AWFUL. If you want a similar but much BETTER experience, play Left 4 Dead on Versus mode.

Go onto the Dead Space 2 forums on Gamefaqs.com, and I'm sure you'll see the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Also, many times you can buy the code separately for a couple bucks on eBay.

I wouldnt worry too much ablout the multiplayer. It gets old quickly and its kinda dead now. It could have been better with some work but its just on type of play.

bread's done
Back