Dead Space 2 CE ($24.99) $19.99 after $5 off at Best Buy

draqon2k2

CAGiversary!
Dead Space 2 CE is currently $24.99 at Best Buy. But if have the Shopkick app, either for Android or iPhone, under the Deals tab of Best Buy Mobile is a $5 reward certificate. Available today only, but expires 7/20 once retrieved.

You can also use that $5 for other things too...

Yeah I don't see it online either. But I saw it in store. I am not sure if it's my store only but it didn't say clearance or anything. It just has a regular tag that says $24.99 on it.

By the way you guys should download the shopkick app and get that $5 cert. for best buy and use it for whatever you want. Just show the cashier the screen and enter the code.

I just saw another person posted this:

[quote name='davczar']I picked up a dead space 2 collectors edition in store for $24.99. The tag said sale and not clearance. This was in WI.[/QUOTE]

BTW I am in CA. So hope this is nation wide.

I was just at my BB in Aventura FL and I didn't see any Dead Space 2 CE. I wasn't aware of this deal so I didn't look for it specifically, but I would have noticed it.

What all extras does this come with? I know I can look it up myself but I'm uber lazy. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='bgame2']Have shop kick can't find cert for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Same here, only got the 60 kickback rewards for stepping in the store

[quote name='foster1887']Same here, only got the 60 kickback rewards for stepping in the store[/QUOTE]

Check the Best Buy Mobile store instead.

Do not rely on the stock checker for this item...

I was at my store an hour ago trading in games and they had 4-5 DS 2 CE for each console but inventory checker says they are all out.

I know for a fact that my local Best Buy doesn't have one. They only have the AC:B CE which no one seems to want since it's been sitting on the PS3 shelves in plain sight for the past two months.

[quote name='karyadi']anyone know how to access the $5 on shopkick? i only see best buy's redemption for 500 shopkick points[/QUOTE]

Check BestBuy mobile "not" BestBuy..

Thanks OP! i will use 5$ off coupon tomorrow.

This showed up for me under a Best Buy Mobile store. Does anyone know if I have to redeem this certificate at that store, or can I go to a Best Buy that is closer to redeem this?

[quote name='knightsdwn']Check the Best Buy Mobile store instead.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean walk-in a Best Buy Mobile store? I'll check it out either way. Not really what to sure, shopkick's weird with me. I'll definitely check out Dead Space 2's CE. The DLC for Dragon Age 2 will be awesome :) Is Dead Space 2 just for PC though?

[quote name='karyadi']Do you mean walk-in a Best Buy Mobile store? I'll check it out either way. Not really what to sure, shopkick's weird with me. I'll definitely check out Dead Space 2's CE. The DLC for Dragon Age 2 will be awesome :) Is Dead Space 2 just for PC though?[/QUOTE]

Yeah somebody please answer this clearly because I'm still lost.

[quote name='bgame2']Yeah somebody please answer this clearly because I'm still lost.[/QUOTE]
If best buy mobile does not show in ur stores, add it to faves, then u can get the cert from the faves page.

[quote name='cruzadel']If best buy mobile does not show in ur stores, add it to faves, then u can get the cert from the faves page.[/QUOTE]

Mine ended up saying location denied? Is it location exclusive?

The link provided to search is not loading... is anyone else getting it to work or are you using some other method to search for the availability?

[quote name='draqon2k2']Yeah I don't see it online either. But I saw it in store. I am not sure if it's my store only but it didn't say clearance or anything. It just has a regular tag that says $24.99 on it.

By the way you guys should download the shopkick app and get that $5 cert. for best buy and use it for whatever you want. Just show the cashier the screen and enter the code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Is it really on anything? I can't dl it right now. I may want to use it non-games like MS points or PSN points.

[quote name='Techman16']cant this be used for anything?[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can use this $5 for anything. At first I couldn't see it on shopkick app. I had to go add Best Buy Mobile to my list of favorite stores, then I was able to see it under the "Deals" section. "Best Buy Mobile" is a section in the shopkick app. Make sure you have the latest shopkick app. Go to the "Faves" tap and click "add more faves" on the bottom and then select "Best Buy Mobile" Then go back to your "Faves" section and you should see the Best buy mobile tap with a $5 certificate and you just click on it and show it to the cashier during check out.

Also you could use this online: during check out enter it as a reward zone certificate put in the last 10 digits and use tomorrow are the expiration date. Apparently this stacks too, so if you know anyone else that has andriod or iphone you can use their codes too.

bah, I was just coming to post this lol.. Anyways i have pics if they are needed.

imag0008ot.jpg

imag0010ulv.jpg

[quote name='dmdragon']bah, I was just coming to post this lol.. Anyways i have pics if they are needed.

imag0008ot.jpg

imag0010ulv.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Pic is still helpful man, you did good

Dang I went to my two closet stores (Racine and Kenosha, WI) and no luck. The Racine one had nothing but the Kenosha one have the signage but no game. I am betting someone got it before me:). Anyway, it cost me $6 in gas so next time I will just call.

I did see a Halo Reach Legendary Box for $60 but I do not want to spend the time selling the codes to make it worth it.

Called earlier and checked by the link no luck for me, do you know if best buy restocks this kind of items or is just to get rid of them.

bread's done
Back