Dead Space 2 PCDL for free (after $5 coupon)

Bought and activated on Origin! Thanks. I hope this isn't as scary as people have said, I hate horror type games (even though F3AR was stupid fun in co-op, didn't touch the single).

[quote name='BinaryTB']Bought and activated on Origin! Thanks. I hope this isn't as scary as people have said, I hate horror type games (even though F3AR was stupid fun in co-op, didn't touch the single).[/QUOTE]
It's okay if you don't play alone in the dark and use ultra headphones.

[quote name='VashTS']Is it a steam code?[/QUOTE]

Somebody else asked the same thing in the Mass Effect $5 sale thread. EA Games will never give Steam codes because they are running a competing service. The only way to get an EA game on Steam is to buy it from Steam.

[quote name='Freedom Fries']So the codes work for Dead Space 1? My code doesn't seem to be applying towards that game :([/QUOTE]

It looks like it doesnt, i just tried, it says right on the promotion when you got it that it only applies to the 2011 best sellers list. and when you try to check out, it says the promotion doesnt apply to the order.

[quote name='Darthchi71']It looks like it doesnt, i just tried, it says right on the promotion when you got it that it only applies to the 2011 best sellers list. and when you try to check out, it says the promotion doesnt apply to the order.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. OP should update the post. I had false hopes! lol

People gotta stop this "IT"S FREE (with $5 coupon [you may or may not have])"

I think if people have the coupons they know...no need to get people excited who do not have a coupon.

[quote name='JKSonic']People gotta stop this "IT"S FREE (with $5 coupon [you may or may not have])"

I think if people have the coupons they know...no need to get people excited who do not have a coupon.[/QUOTE]

Actually they don't know unless they constantly look at the bestsellers list of 2011 everyday over and over again. It's not like Amazon sends out an email telling people that have a coupon they can acquire the game for free.

aye i would have missed this if not for this thread. although the game is already slowing down after the impressive opening 30 minutes =[

Hah, thought I only had one of these codes (that I used to get DNF for $1 a while back), but after a search in my e-mail, I found another. So thanks OP, probably wouldn't have known I had another code without this post prompting me to check. Free is always good.

[quote name='jacerx']Actually they don't know unless they constantly look at the bestsellers list of 2011 everyday over and over again. It's not like Amazon sends out an email telling people that have a coupon they can acquire the game for free.[/QUOTE]

We actually have been sending emails to people who have coupons for the past week letting them know what they can come use them on (including free Dead Space 2). Sometimes the emails get lost in spam/junk filters, but I can promise you that they've been going out :).

http://twitter.com/amazongames

bread's done
Back