Dead Space 2 PS3 $50 - Newegg

My order confirmation says it is for the limited edition however the picture shows otherwise. I'll make sure I get the LE for $50.

Thanks OP! (I'd rather get it for 360 but you just saved me $30)

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']My order confirmation says it is for the limited edition however the picture shows otherwise. I'll make sure I get the LE for $50.

Thanks OP! (I'd rather get it for 360 but you just saved me $30)[/QUOTE]

It will be the LE. Don't think there's any regular edition available yet and probably won't be for some time.

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']My order confirmation says it is for the limited edition however the picture shows otherwise. I'll make sure I get the LE for $50.

Thanks OP! (I'd rather get it for 360 but you just saved me $30)[/QUOTE]

Note that the limited edition isn't the same as the Collector's Edition, dude. It is clear Newegg doesn't sell the $80 Colletor's Edition.
They actually do mean the PS3 Limited Edition, so called because it includes Dead Space Extraction.

[quote name='SDC']Note that the limited edition isn't the same as the Collector's Edition, dude. It is clear Newegg doesn't sell the $80 Colletor's Edition.
They actually do mean the PS3 Limited Edition, so called because it includes Dead Space Extraction.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, at first I thought I was getting the CE but a LE with Extraction out the door at $50 shipped is fine by me.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It will be the LE. Don't think there's any regular edition available yet and probably won't be for some time.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Sony made a deal with EA in regards of their releases. An example would be how the PS3 version of Dante's Inferno was released as a Limited Edition (Divine Edition) as a regular copy until much later on. There is also Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (released as Limited Edition on both PS3 and 360) as a regular copy. They do it to persuade people to buy the game and get bonuses/early unlocks before the regular copies hit stores.

K-mart has Dead Space 2 with a $20 PSN or Live card. This is the 2nd best deal I found for the game though. Still a good price and a free copy of extraction is cool too.

bread's done
Back