Dead Space 2 PS3 for $41.78 shipped at DeepDiscount.com

[quote name='shrike4242']Avoid DeepDiscount like the plague. Their customer service has taken a real nose dive in the last year or so. You'll have no end of issues trying to cancel the order or fix issues with the order. Shipping the order might take weeks or months, in some cases for some items.

Regardless, Amazon has the CE hardcover guide for $25.99 right now:
http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Space-Limited-Prima-Official/dp/0307891011/[/QUOTE]

Well typed.

[quote name='shrike4242']Avoid DeepDiscount like the plague. Their customer service has taken a real nose dive in the last year or so. You'll have no end of issues trying to cancel the order or fix issues with the order. Shipping the order might take weeks or months, in some cases for some items.[/QUOTE]
I ordered form them once and had no problems, but that was along time ago. Has anyone else experienced them recently?

I did have an interesting issue the other day with them, though: I ordered a game, and then that night found a better deal so I went to cancel the order. It said the order was already being processed so I couldn't cancel. The next day, however, I got an email saying that my order HAD been canceled because the billing address I listed didn't match my credit card. It was actually my mistake, I'd put in the wrong address. But I was glad because my mistake led to accidentally canceling what I was unable to cancel on purpose.

Again, I'd welcome feedback from other recent users.

Deepdiscount is horrible! It took 2 months to finally get Breaking Bad Season 1 and 2. Wasn't able to cancel the order on the website or by phone. By the time I finally got the product I could have ordered it from 4 different sites for the same price if not cheaper.

Horrible site stay away! I would rather order from gamedealdaily or let Chuplayer babysit my little niece than order from deepdiscount again.

My wife bought a $6 DVD and 3 weeks later, nothing. She called customer service and they sent her another copy which they said would have a tracking number. 2 weeks later the movie finally arrived so we were happy. 2 weeks after that, the original shipment arrived... we ended up with 2 copies of the same movie.

Yes, it was a bad experience... but worth it for us!

As shrike said, DD has gone down hill. They use to be ok, but their service is awful now. If you have any issues at all to be resolved, good luck to you.

bread's done
Back