Dead Space 29.99 at Target

Fatbot3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
360 version was the only one I saw. It was on the deals shelf without a clearance sticker so that might indicate a universal price drop but Amazon still has it listed for 39.99. Target.com still has a 39.99 price so I don't know what to think. This was at a Target in Atlanta, Ga.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rdogg1026']I really wish we had a Target Clearance thread.[/quote]

You sarcasm cuts deep. Wait...LOOK! Something shiny over there.

Actually...given the suffix of .99, it sounds like this is more of a price drop as opposed to a Target-specific clearance.

[quote name='rdogg1026']I really wish we had a Target Clearance thread.[/QUOTE]

Nice try, but this is not a clearance item.

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']You sarcasm cuts deep. Wait...LOOK! Something shiny over there.

Actually...given the suffix of .99, it sounds like this is more of a price drop as opposed to a Target-specific clearance.[/quote]

Or at least come up with something new. You typed that exact thing in a Saints Row 2 thread. Word for word. :fridge::beer::twoguns::oldman:

[quote name='rdogg1026']I really wish we had a Target Clearance thread.[/quote]

We do, it's just that it's for clearance items.

If being wrong was a skill, you could play Carnegie Hall.

doesn't matter if it's a clearance item or not in my mind. the fact is this was mentioned over a week ago over in the Target thread. if you want to stay up to date with pricing at target, clearance or not, that's the best place.

[quote name='daminion']doesn't matter if it's a clearance item or not in my mind. the fact is this was mentioned over a week ago over in the Target thread. if you want to stay up to date with pricing at target, clearance or not, that's the best place.[/QUOTE]

It may have been mentioned there but that wasn't the correct place for it. The whole point of the Target clearance thread is to compile all the latest items that are on clearance. If people start posting regular price drops or non-clearance sale items there, it just clutters it up.

[quote name='daminion']doesn't matter if it's a clearance item or not in my mind. the fact is this was mentioned over a week ago over in the Target thread. if you want to stay up to date with pricing at target, clearance or not, that's the best place.[/quote]

I see your point but I don't really agree. Yes, you can search the thread but it's still guess work on whether your title is being updated and tracked accurately in the thread. Temp prices are often not updated once they go back up in there.

I'd say this is worth of its own thread, because this is a nice price on the game.

and OP, hopefully you didn't take me as being rude with my comment, I just figured that was worth adding :)

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Thanks! Good price, but I'm waiting for the $20 or below price-point.[/quote]

Say word son.

Picked this up at my Target for $29.99 last week.

I first saw it in the "Value" (non-clearance) section a week and a half ago, but did not buy it at the time. Then, the following week all the PS3 games were gone from the value section ... I asked and they had to get Dead Space for me from the back room.

I went to another Target where all the PS3 games were gone from the Value games, but the Xbox360 section was huge. Looks like they are either changing the value game setup or ditching them for PS3.

thanks OP I wouldn't have seen this in the target thread! It will be a nice addition to my collection for that price

[quote name='Mospeada_21']Thanks! Good price, but I'm waiting for the $20 or below price-point.[/quote]

Wise man. I bought it for 29.99 way back when Black Friday was going on. Game is good, but unless you like to obtain achievements it was hard for me to play it through a second time.

Same here. A friend of mine bought it day one and said he got 12 hours out of it before he gave it back to GameStop, so I'm waiting.

I picked up a copy yesterday for the PS3. Since my damn XB is dead I needed a new game for the PS3. My Target pulled all of their PS3 software and put it in a case along with some odd Blu-Ray titles. This target grouped all the 20-30 dollar games together Dead Space being one of them. Also this target has vanished all their PS2 software other then GH RB and Clearance items. They extended the DS offerings in the case and removed the PS2 case.

Still good deal looking forward to trying this game out tonight thanks again cag I love this site.

Thanks for this. I didn't see it in the Target clearance thread because none of the L.A. Targets clearance their games, so I don't check it.

For those that would prefer, 360 Dead Space on Amazon is $31.49 with FSSS and no tax outside of NY. So that may save everyone a buck or two and a trip outside (god forbid!)

Because this is now considered a part of Target's value priced titles, much like Assassin's Creed, Iron Man, and Hulk; oftentimes, each store will self determine the occasional sale price of '$19.99.'

Just a thought, but eligible for a PM or a PA [or rebuy & return] since their return policy is 90 days. =D
[please don't abuse it though, hate to see it changed to 30 days like the other retailers]

I really want this game, but I've got about 10 new games in wrapper I need to play before I get that. I'm waiting for that game to drop to $20 or maybe I'll get lucky and it'll fall into a best buy $10 deal. :drool:

$29.99 is nice for this game, but I'm determined to wait it out till it hits under $20. I'm betting 4th of July will be the magic time for me to buy this and Fable 2...:twisted:

bread's done
Back