dead space for $4...snap!

djsilke

CAGiversary!
i got this on amazon but they will more than likely cancel my order:

dead.jpg

I will update if they send they game or not. :applause:

[quote name='RatchetJunkie20']How you'd manage to get it for $4?[/quote]

i always check my wish list every 30 minutes cause im crazy lol. it shows you the cheapest prices your wish list items and i saw dead space for $4. i was like wtf and didn't hesitate. Im guessing im going to have to battle this one out with amazon and the seller, but I will let everyone know what happens.

I doubt it will go through. But I can't tell if it's a scammer, or if the seller just created a new test account, since that's in the store's name. Usually when they put items up, they'll say it's a test in the comments, and not to order it.

The seller also has a 4GB iPod nano and a Motorola Bluetooth headset for $100,000 each and Saint's Row 2 for $10.

[quote name='flasht3']I doubt it will go through. But I can't tell if it's a scammer, or if the seller just created a new test account, since that's in the store's name. Usually when they put items up, they'll say it's a test in the comments, and not to order it.

The seller also has a 4GB iPod nano and a Motorola Bluetooth headset for $100,000 each and Saint's Row 2 for $10.[/quote]

I went ahead and ordered the saints row 2 also. For both orders it didnt say anything about not ordering because it was a test account it just said new. So I will battle this to the end for my CHEAP GAMES!!!!! LOL :D

I doubt it will be worth battling for, but if you feel that you need to take advantage of some sellers new "test" store or whatever, go for it.

[quote name='chakan']Enjoy your strategy guide.[/quote]

[quote name='Arakias']I doubt it will be worth battling for, but if you feel that you need to take advantage of some sellers new "test" store or whatever, go for it.[/quote]

damn haters mount up. the whole point of me posting this was because I thought it would be funny if I actually got the games for so cheap calm down haters. If I get it I get it if I don't I don't. will leave update once more information is received. :cool:

No one is hating...just telling you to be careful. Just because a subprime opportunity presents itself, doesn't mean you should take it.

If you ordered one and it's still available on the site, then it's leaning more to the scam side of the house. Anyone remember the guy selling multiple copies of GTA4 for a $1 each?

[quote name='flasht3']No one is hating...just telling you to be careful. Just because a subprime opportunity presents itself, doesn't mean you should take it.

If you ordered one and it's still available on the site, then it's leaning more to the scam side of the house. Anyone remember the guy selling multiple copies of GTA4 for a $1 each?[/quote]

trust me I'm not new to the game I pretty much figure that it will be canceled and refunded. Like I previously said before Im just posting this here cause I think it will be funny if they come through. this is what CAG is about. Ive gotten walmart.com and amazon and amazon marketplace sellers to come through on a few mess ups. anyway we will see.

bread's done
Back