Dead Space / Mirror's Edge / Army of Two / LOTR: Conquest (All PS3) - $14.99 @ Amazon

Looks like Amazon is matching the PS3 deals from today's Best Buy flyer. Mirror's Edge, Army of Two, Dead Space, Lord of the Rings Conquest are all $14.99

Wow, awesome prices...thanks OP

Ordered Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and LOTR plus some chick flicks for the wife...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alien Spider']I wish they would PM the 360 versions as well. Mirror's Edge looks interesting for $14.99...[/QUOTE]

Mirror's Edge is easily worth $15, if not $20

[quote name='zuldane']Mirror's Edge is easily worth $15, if not $20[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JaroldL']^^ Mirror Edge is a fun game. Def worth $15.[/QUOTE]

Cool beans, if they drop the 360 version I guess I'll probably get it (I don't have a PS3). ^_^

EDIT\ lol they just marked the 360 version down to 15.98. Cmoooon let's not split hairs, Amazon. $14.99 or no deal.

OK any differences between the PS3 and 360 version of Dead Space? For some reason I was set on eventually getting it for 360, but I guess I could get the PS3 version :lol:

So, 360 controller or PS3 controller for PS3? :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']OK any differences between the PS3 and 360 version of Dead Space? For some reason I was set on eventually getting it for 360, but I guess I could get the PS3 version :lol:

So, 360 controller or PS3 controller for PS3? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Eurogamer article on Dead Space visuals

As for the controller setup, I think you should check out the demos for each console and see which suits you best.

Dead Space is amazing, well worth $60 full price :D But a steal at 15!

I hated LOTR's, and Army of Two is meh. And Mirror's Edge made me rage.

Dead Space - easily worth twice that price. Mirror's Edge - definitely worth $20 - the option to play w/out killing anyone is actually pretty cool - my kids enjoy playing it more than most games...

[quote name='cagfansub']Is Army of Two worth it? Is this as good as Rainbow Six Vegas 2[/QUOTE]

Not even remotely. But it is fun co-op. Just not up to par w/ R6V2.

[quote name='chrisnsally']Not even remotely. But it is fun co-op. Just not up to par w/ R6V2.[/QUOTE]

It's way better than RSV2. RSV2 was broke as hell and the story mode sucked. I'd recommend Army of Two over that game any day.

Thanks OP, I'm going to get Mirror's Edge. I've been wanting to play it for a long time.

I started Dead Space on 360 but never finished it and I prefer it on the PS3 so I picked up 2 copies just now. Thanks op!

Might have to jump on Mirror's Edge and Dead Space for the :ps3:. Will wait on it for the day.. and if the price is the same later tonight, the gaming gods have spoken.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Quantum of Solace PS3 is $14.99 as well. I don't know if it's any good though I didn't really like the Demo.[/QUOTE]

It's worth $15. Single player is a lot of fun and multiplayer is a blast.

[quote name='Blackout']It's worth $15. Single player is a lot of fun and multiplayer is a blast.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for quick reply with the info Blackout:applause:
I'll pick it up then:D

Alrighty...so I told myself I was done buying for the rest of the year after BF...but I couldn't resist. ;)

Here's my loot:

GH: Smash Hits: $19.99
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault On Dark Athena: $19.99
Mirror's Edge: $14.99
F.E.A.R. 2: $14.99

OK, NOW I'm done for the rest of the year...I swear! :drool:

Of course LotR: Conquest would dip under $20 the day after my Prime trial expired. Guess I'll toy with the idea for a bit, as I'm guessing it'll last longer than today. I suppose I could go to Best buy, though I'd prefer not to waste gas/tax. I shall mull this over and probably 1. Buy it, or 2. Hope GameFly drops the used price a little lower with free shipping.

And I forgot to say: Thanks OP for bringing it to my attention. I didn't even know about the Best Buy ad this week, let alone Amazon PMing it.

[quote name='OldSchool77']Thanks for quick reply with the info Blackout:applause:
I'll pick it up then:D[/QUOTE]

No problem. For 15, you can't go wrong. I paid 10 bucks for it and though it was a really good game.

[quote name='SenatorSpacer']Dead Space is amazing, well worth $60 full price :D But a steal at 15!

I hated LOTR's, and Army of Two is meh. And Mirror's Edge made me rage.[/QUOTE]
Hellz yeah. Well worth the full $60, people bitch about it not having multiplayer. I wish it's legal to kill those people.

Just throwing my support into the pro-Dead Space camp. One of the best, most entertaining games I've played in the last year. Buying it at $15 requires no thoughts....

about the best buy dead space deal, I have a gift card, do I have order it to get the $15 price tag, or can I pick it up at a nearby best buy at the same price?

nice prices. I wanted mirrors edge since it came out but I found it for 10 bucks 5 months ago online brand new. mirrors edge will probably hit the 10 or 15 mark for good. Its a good game but its alot of dying and re doing. but once it gets going, the flow is nice. good game but not great. Dead space is a real nice price i may have to pay..

[quote name='SenatorSpacer']Dead Space is amazing, well worth $60 full price :D But a steal at 15!

I hated LOTR's, and Army of Two is meh. And Mirror's Edge made me rage.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I like your reviews. And to the guy asking if we're bitching over a dollar, HELL YEAH, WE'RE CHEAP ASS GAMERS HAHAHA!!! (Although if I only had an X360, I'd bitch about the dollar difference as well...but still order it :lol:)

bread's done
Back