Dead Space or Dead Space HD for iOS $.99

antlive84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Title says it all!

Really great price and you can get either one for $.99! Must click on the info page. Sometimes the most recent price is not displayed until you click on the actual app tile

Seems the iTunes store cannot make up their mind on the price! I clicked on a link and it stated that 90% off this weekend only. For those that cannot seem to get it to work, it may work tomorrow! Good Luck!

[quote name='Defendthestar31']i would have never checked the IOS thread, thanks for posting this OP[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I don't go checking the iOS, Steam, whatever threads every day to see if there's some deal I might be interested in.

Definitely worth 99 cents, but not much more than that.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']so does the standard dead space work for ipad...or is it only standard -> iphone, hd-> ipad[/QUOTE]

It does work, it just looks worse as the resolution is upscaled and the controls and UI are designed for a smaller screen and don't take advantage of the larger iPad screen.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']You guys didnt see the big iOS thread?[/QUOTE]
Nope, but YOU seemed to notice the big Dead Space thread, so maybe its a good idea it has it's own thread.

NBA JAM is also .99 and very much worth it...if you are gonna make a separate thread about Dead Space, you should also mention its an EA sale in the title and OP, so people don't miss out on some other very good deals.

[quote name='TylerDurden313']Nope, but YOU seemed to notice the big Dead Space thread, so maybe its a good idea it has it's own thread.[/QUOTE]

hahah word. I always see those posts regarding the respective compiled thread but good deals deserve their own threads IMO. That's why this forum is here.

bread's done
Back