Dead Space or Fable 2 - What to spend my points on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='destinywaste']If you are into RPGs get Fable II. If you like survival horror games then it's Dead Space. Pretty Simple.[/quote]

Well I like both genres. That is why I am stuck. So far the vote is

Fable 2 = 1
Dead Space = 0

If I were broke and had to pick one it would be Fable II. Dead Space is said to be 10-12 hrs and can be played through as a rental, if you're short on dough. Fable would be more time consuming and should have replay value.

[quote name='destinywaste']If I were broke and had to pick one it would be Fable II. Dead Space is said to be 10-12 hrs and can be played through as a rental, if you're short on dough. Fable would be more time consuming and should have replay value.[/quote]

Good point with the replay value. Just keep in mind though that no dough will be spent, I was able to earn enough points through Prize Rebel to get any game for free. So we are at...

Fable 2 = 2
Dead Space = 0

I would go with Fable 2 as well. While I didn't think the original Fable was anything special, for the sheer replayability, Fable 2 has to win.

The first fable was a huge disappointment for me. Dead space will be to short. Get fallout 3. wait, fallout 3 was an option right?

[quote name='Foo228']Dead Space, easy. Why is there always loads of hype behind the fable games?[/quote]
Because they're fun RPGs? They may not live up to the hype, but that doesn't stop them from being fun, enjoyable games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back