Dead Space PC 7.99 (FS) Newegg.com

This may be the best price I've seen for the game. Even during Steam deals, it would never go below $9.99.

Now seems like the best time to grab it.

I read that this game does not require the game disc once it has been installed.

If this is true, is there any kind of "install limit" or other aggressive DRM that I should know about?

EDIT: Question answered: "5 authorizations for 5 computers." Time to think more critically about this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal is stilll live, and if you plan to get this game it has some weird issues that you'll need to update the game before playing. Otherwise the controls are kinda funky and it's very hard to aim. DRM sucks, but if you need more than 5 installs you could probably deactivate your other installs.

[quote name='badgerguy']Deal is stilll live, and if you plan to get this game it has some weird issues that you'll need to update the game before playing. Otherwise the controls are kinda funky and it's very hard to aim. DRM sucks, but if you need more than 5 installs you could probably deactivate your other installs.[/QUOTE]
I had read about Keyboard and Mouse controls being a bit off, but the solution that seemed to work involved turning off V-Sync. Personally, I was going to use a 360 controller, assuming it's supported.

Ant other weird bugs in the PC version?

[quote name='EliotAndrews']I had read about Keyboard and Mouse controls being a bit off, but the solution that seemed to work involved turning off V-Sync. Personally, I was going to use a 360 controller, assuming it's supported.

Ant other weird bugs in the PC version?[/QUOTE]

Ya the 360 controller is supported, and yes turning off the v-sync does fix the aim problem, but i heard there's also a patch to fix it.

Otherwise the game is solid, and if you haven't played it, well then you should! :D

bread's done
Back