Dead Space (PS3) $30 Amazon

well i went to target and snagged the last copy of Dead Space and cancelled my order on amazon (it was a dec 11th estimated ship date)

now i just have to wait till monday when i get home to play the damn thing!

[quote name='Pootie Thang']I shouldn't have bought this game but I did. I played the demo and wasn't into it at all.[/quote]

Wait if you played the demo and you didn't like it, then why did you buy the game? Anyways the game is still fairly new and its still worth $60 so you can probably trade/sell it here on CAG or trade it in for points at Goozex.

Picked mine up at local Target this morning. Was a total zoo in the electronics department - everyone was lining up to get some cheap Kodak digital camera. I got my copy of Dead Space for $30 and was on my way. No was I was hanging out there any longer than I had to.

Never bothered to check for or pick up Burnout Paradise for the PS3. Already ordered that from NewEgg for $20 shipped.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']I shouldn't have bought this game but I did. I played the demo and wasn't into it at all.[/quote]

I feel ya. I just got a confirmation e-mail from Amazon on the game. I didn't even remember buying it. Lesson for all you youngsters out there. DON'T drink and shop. That pushes my two days of game shopping total to about $175 or so. Out of the 5 games I bought I wasn't too set on getting three.

But like someone said, I'll be able to play Dead Space, Mortal Kombat vs DC, and Fallout 3 then sell them or trade them for almost what I paid for them. Not bad. Heavenly Sword on the other hand...not sure how much I'd get for that. My girlfriend laughed when I told her the name of that game. She grabbed my cock and said, "You mean this thing?!?" :bomb:

[quote name='Amerijapoxicano']I feel ya. I just got a confirmation e-mail from Amazon on the game. I didn't even remember buying it. Lesson for all you youngsters out there. DON'T drink and shop. That pushes my two days of game shopping total to about $175 or so. Out of the 5 games I bought I wasn't too set on getting three.

But like someone said, I'll be able to play Dead Space, Mortal Kombat vs DC, and Fallout 3 then sell them or trade them for almost what I paid for them. Not bad. Heavenly Sword on the other hand...not sure how much I'd get for that. My girlfriend laughed when I told her the name of that game. She grabbed my cock and said, "You mean this thing?!?" :bomb:[/quote]
We definitely don't need to know that....Too much detail lol

"I feel ya. I just got a confirmation e-mail from Amazon on the game. I didn't even remember buying it. Lesson for all you youngsters out there. DON'T drink and shop." LOL!! Been there... Imagine the surprise the next day when you figure out you ordered a 56" TV the night before.. Yeah.....

[quote name='earvcunanan']Why would you not even be by her side; especially in a hectic shopping day like this? If you can't be there for her, then why even let her go?[/quote]
1. they went to po-dunk wisconsin
2. she had a crew with her, I told them to form a semi-circle around her when the shit hit the fan.
3.she's only two months in, so she can still hold her own pretty damn good

EDIT: 4. I was at home watchin the 3 yr. old

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']We definitely don't need to know that....Too much detail lol[/QUOTE]

Nah, that's an awesome line. And I don't think anything sexual can be too much info for me :lol:

[quote name='Wolfpup']Nah, that's an awesome line. And I don't think anything sexual can be too much info for me :lol:[/quote]

You dirty Mothe....Yeah, I guess you are right, this is a free country after all.

[quote name='DrGonzo615']well i went to target and snagged the last copy of Dead Space and cancelled my order on amazon (it was a dec 11th estimated ship date)

now i just have to wait till monday when i get home to play the damn thing![/QUOTE]
Mine had a Dec 3rd ship notice. I just got a shipping confirmation and tracking number about an hour ago. Amazon rules.

I went late in the day to Target and managed to get the last Burnout Paradise. I completely forgot that I wanted it until I saw that it was $20. Good deal.

Good for you...Mine says December 16th....Oh well, at least I will be getting Guitar Hero 3 with my Nyko Guitar by Friday so I can wait for Dead Space...I might get Uncharted used or try my local Target to see if its on clearance as I heard around here.

Amazon does rule, but between the books I've been picking up, and this, and 100 other things...and just now Sonic Unleashed for $21!

EEEK! Well, needless to say I'm spending too much money...

The two closest Target stores were sold out of Dead Space, but I managed to price match the game over at Best Buy. I wanted to buy it there originally so I could get Reward Zone/Gamer points.

I got mine price adjusted at the customer service with no problems. It was already sold out when I got there late morning. I 'reserved' mine at full price last Saturday.

bread's done
Back