Dead Space Series #1 Limited Lithographs (Signed & Numbered)

just got notice that my replacements would go out today - hopefully they take a look at them first to verify(and not just have some random dude scribble a number on it)

[quote name='xDerekRx']Hmm with so many people getting replacements I wonder if this will diminish the 40 they are left in stock[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how it works with the Dead Space lithos, but with the most recent Mass Effect ones (the character lithos), they sold 400 in batches and kept 100 available for replacement purposes, with the plan to eventually put them back on sale. I know this since I had to get my Miranda replaced, and I received a different number litho.

Again, I'm not sure if it applies to Dead Space or not, since perhaps Ryan Church is available to sign new copies.

[quote name='xDerekRx']Hmm with so many people getting replacements I wonder if this will diminish the 40 they are left in stock[/QUOTE]

My Ishimura print came without a number and a badly damaged corner. I emailed them and let them know and in the same email I asked the same question you did.

They do in fact hold back a number of prints to keep on reserve in case things like this happen.

[quote name='Fakinmail123']My Ishimura print came without a number and a badly damaged corner. I emailed them and let them know and in the same email I asked the same question you did.

They do in fact hold back a number of prints to keep on reserve in case things like this happen.[/QUOTE]

The corner on mine was a little smooshed too. The upper-right, to be precise.

I sent in my photo of my destroyed litho and they indicated that a replacement was sent out that same day. Still waiting on the shipment.

YO BITCHES LISTEN THE fuck UP! or READ THE fuck UP!

so i ordered ishimura and they sent me Aegis 7 accidentally. I emailed customer support and they gave me a label to ship my Aegis 7 back to them. BUT i havent shipped mine yet and they already sent my replacement, which arrived today. So now I have an Aegis 7 AND an ishimura. the ishimura looks NICE, so I wanted to buy it and keep both Aegis 7 AND ishimura. i emailed customer support telling them that i want to keep both and they can charge my card again.

but NO, i DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ISHIMURA. why?? i dont know, i guess theyre feeling generous.

so if you received the wrong lithograph, email customer service and have them send you your replacement. and then email them "hayyy i actually lyke both lythographs, can i buy the wrong one too bebeh???" and perhaps they might say "nooo, you can keep it for free if youd like, because we lubb youu *smooch smooch smooch*"

its worth a try right?

i replied to customer support:

"Whenever you're feeling down. Just remember that I will always love you unconditionally."

cant help myself.. just cant..

[quote name='giantqtipz']YO BITCHES LISTEN THE fuck UP! or READ THE fuck UP!

so i ordered ishimura and they sent me Aegis 7 accidentally. I emailed customer support and they gave me a label to ship my Aegis 7 back to them. BUT i havent shipped mine yet and they already sent my replacement, which arrived today. So now I have an Aegis 7 AND an ishimura. the ishimura looks NICE, so I wanted to buy it and keep both Aegis 7 AND ishimura. i emailed customer support telling them that i want to keep both and they can charge my card again.

but NO, i DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE ISHIMURA. why?? i dont know, i guess theyre feeling generous.

so if you received the wrong lithograph, email customer service and have them send you your replacement. and then email them "hayyy i actually lyke both lythographs, can i buy the wrong one too bebeh???" and perhaps they might say "nooo, you can keep it for free if youd like, because we lubb youu *smooch smooch smooch*"

its worth a try right?

i replied to customer support:

"Whenever you're feeling down. Just remember that I will always love you unconditionally."

cant help myself.. just cant..[/QUOTE]

Might want to start using smaller q-tips.

Got my Aegis 7 and St Lucia in today. Both had an auto and were numbed.

The Aegis 7 is a bit darker than it looked on the website, but the St Lucia was a steal for 10 bucks, its really nice looking

A taste of what is to come?
ZZFYW.jpg

bread's done
Back