Dead Space Trophy Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvatron2k1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
179 (100%)
I played some Dead Space over the weekend and unlocked a trophy. I saved the game, didn't pick it back up until today and when I go to load it up, the loading trophies menu gets to 17% and then I get:
An error has occurred - 80022D11, please exit Dead Space.

I don't know if this error is specific to Dead Space or not but I've been reading many different forums about this and haven't seen any solutions. I may even call Sony to see if they can help but before I do, I wanted to know if anybody else has encountered this problem.

I've already tried the following:

1. Deleted all game and save Data regarding Dead Space - didnt work.
2. Made a new profile and started Dead Space - works fine (but I don't really want to make a new profile, I want my trophies all under the main one).

I have the same problem, but with Wipeout HD. I had to delete my save just so the game would load up but I don't seem to be receiving trophies anymore. I get the 80022D11 error every time I load up the game, even with the new save.

Well, didn't expect much, but the SCEA Support team wasn't much help either. They say their network is messing up today but from the looks of things, I don't think it has anything to do with their network issues for the day.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Well, didn't expect much, but the SCEA Support team wasn't much help either. They say their network is messing up today but from the looks of things, I don't think it has anything to do with their network issues for the day.[/QUOTE]

It's for sure not a "for the day" network issue. This problem with Wipeout HD started a day after i did the 2.50 upgrade, its weird though because non of my other trophies enabled games have the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back