Dead Space (X360) for trade

Anthony.Miller9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a once played copy of Dead Space for trade, I am looking for a copy of MK vs DC Universe (360) or LittleBigPlanet (PS3) If interested hit me up.

If you have anything else also shoot me a PM maybe we could work something out!

In all fairness I request that we ship same-time with delivery confirmation. If you need to see that I have a decent trading record, check goozex under the username Anthony.Miller9.

Thanks for looking, I will have more games up later.

Good luck. Dead Space will be 30 bucks next week. I have MK if you wanna throw some paypal in. PM me if you don't get a better deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Anthony.Miller9']Dead space for MK is a fair trade, I will trade with you, but isn't worth paypal as well.[/quote]

Like he said, Dead Space will be $30 next week.

[quote name='kuruption84']Good luck. Dead Space will be 30 bucks next week. I have MK if you wanna throw some paypal in. PM me if you don't get a better deal.[/quote]

That's only with Black Friday and you know how that goes-> YMMV with getting a copy.

[quote name='antlp89']That's only with Black Friday and you know how that goes-> YMMV with getting a copy.[/quote]

True, but I was only speaking for myself who lives ten minutes away from two Targets.

bread's done
Back