[DEAD]Spike VGA download code contest***over 150 CAG winners!

Gah, i didn't win a single code of Braid :[

If anyone wants to be like super generous and won a few codes for Braid and donating one to me, well i'd love you forever :]

I'm with Jake_Jenova on the code thing if anyone wants to donate a code for braid PM me :D especially since I lost the free code contest on here 3x and the last 2 times each by 1 post X___X

[quote name='Immortal fWd']I also won PixelJunk Eden![/quote]

Talk about awesome eh? And I was about to bite on getting it for $4.99 last week....

Didn't expect to..but I actually won a World of Goo code :D I absolutely loved the PC demo, but never got around to buying it.

This made my day :)

Winners posted.

29 winners of Braid,
16 winners of PixelJunk Eden,
11 winners of World of Goo,
15 winners of Audiosurf,
4 winners of unknown

85 CAG wins total!!!!

Congratulations everyone!

Can someone post the subject line of your winning email so i can search my junk folder?

I'll update periodically, AndrewCP, don't worry.

[quote name='chakan']Winners posted.

29 winners of Braid,
16 winners of PixelJunk Eden,
11 winners of World of Goo,
15 winners of Audiosurf,
4 winners of unknown

85 CAG wins total!!!!

Congratulations everyone![/QUOTE]

I won Braid.

I just got another e-mail from the same address about 1 hour ago. I thought maybe there was a glitch in the system and I won twice or something but the email was blank soooo... o_O

[quote name='GenDV138']I won World of Goo, thanks again OP!

My subject line said - Game News from Spike[/QUOTE]

Thanks, nothing in my spam box so I am 0/8 for world of goo

91 winners so far, will we make it to 100?

I won 5 braid codes. Used one for myself, gave three away here, and am selling my last one for cheap here as well.

[quote name='meatwad3000']I'm with Jake_Jenova on the code thing if anyone wants to donate a code for braid PM me :D especially since I lost the free code contest on here 3x and the last 2 times each by 1 post X___X[/quote]

I did feel sorry for you, but then I saw you got hundreds of dollars of stuff off LSC. I ordered like 20 things from there and got squat! Consider yourself lucky!

[quote name='bs000']I just got another e-mail from the same address about 1 hour ago. I thought maybe there was a glitch in the system and I won twice or something but the email was blank soooo... o_O[/QUOTE]

me too, i got my first braid code at 4:04 this afternoon and just got another email at 10:26, they might be going out in waves but upon further inspection, I realized it was the same xbl code that came in the first email, anybody else check their multiple codes to see if they're duplicates?

Daywalker makes 100 winning codes for CAGs!

I'm done updating the winner's list for tonight, but I'll update tomorrow.
Congrats, winners!

Steam Audiosurf winner here!
I don't yet own an XBOX360, PS3, or Wii, So the others would have been useless to me.

Of course, I don't know if Steam/ Audiosurf will work properly under Parallels or CrossOver on my Macbook... worth a shot, though.
-E

I got two Audiosurf codes for the same email address.I only entred once.Cool I guess.I gave the extra to my brother.

bread's done
Back