[DEAD]Splatterhouse(PS3) 10.99 Free ship!

[quote name='ijustw1n']You post a deal and tell me it was cheaper before!

Move along folks, nothing to see her.[/QUOTE]

The difference isn't even one dollar. That's still pretty decent.

I'd buy it for a dollar...more than I paid when I bought it. Which was a bit more than this price. I loved the game. Perfect time length, too. It never had that "oh yay, I get to do this for another 3 levels now" feeling.

Tempting...VERY tempting. I wish this game had been reviewed better so I think I'm gonna pass for now. I'm pretty busy playing Bayonetta and I don't really need another beat em up type game.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but does this game include the earlier SH games as bonus content? Thought I heard that somewhere.

[quote name='Turbojugend']Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but does this game include the earlier SH games as bonus content? Thought I heard that somewhere.[/QUOTE]

yep, it includes Splatterhouse 1-3

If you temper your expectations, you'll have a good time with this. I thought it was quite a fun beat-em-up, and I tend to get bored by the middling 3D hack and slashers.

There are a lot of issues, load times being a big one and a final level that just feels like an endless crawl of midbosses that just aren't that much fun to fight in that quantity with a climax that SCREAMS rushed out the door. That said, the voice acting/writing is great, the basic combat is satisfying and fun. I unlocked everything on this and had fun with it.

Whenever discussion on this comes up, people always seem to be interested in the original Splatterhouse games. They're in there, but damned if I know why anyone would consider those stinkers a value add.

It's nice to see where the series started, and who's the assholes that keep giving my threads one star?

I found this game fun and the commentary was entertaining, it was just a fun adult game IMHO. I got it for $7.75 and I'd pay $11 for this. Also I have never played the previous games and copied to the HD on the Xbox, load times didn't seem that bad to me.

I love games that are mindless button mash, and this game is great for that... Except for the final boss, total bullshit.

It has SH 1-3 but you have to unlock them by playing the game, and you have to play it on the disk.

Was there like 5 copies in stock or am I dumb? I've been watching this page since yesterday after I got off work about 3 hours after this was posted and all I see is the "Auto Notify" option. I really want this too.

Picked it up on the last newegg sale, but just started playing it today. The loading times are a bit long, but so far I'm really enjoying the game.

bread's done
Back