[DEAD] Splinter Cell Conviction $10, GOW 3 $20 @ Futureshop

I can't believe how many RFD farts were posting about this in the middle of the night. Some guy claimed he ordered 20 of each. Those people there just disgust me. None of them care about video gaming as far as I'm concerned, only about making a quick buck.

Oh, I forgot, RFD isn't a gaming site. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one SC and one GOW3 on ISPU. SC was a bit more...impluse, but after the Kitchener FS opening a while back where I got a copy of GOW3 for a friend but not me, I always said that I'd by GOW3 at this price.

It's what I say to myself to make me feel better! ;_;

Ordered 2 Splinter Cells for ISPU, already got the filled notice. Going to hand one of them right back towards Fallout NV and keep the other. Thanks OP!!

Awesome, I was kinda sad to give back this game after I got it as a Gaming Guarantee at EB a while ago, the LE sleeve+artbook have been sitting on my shelf for a while, I can finally have it complete again (minus the metal case, oh well), Thanks OP!

ordered GoW3 for ISPU...I just picked up GoW3 for $39 at BB the other day (and opened it) so now I have to go buy this at FS then return the sealed copy to BB to make $20 back

I ordered GoW3 but it said out of stock (OOS). Will I still be able to get the game at that price once they refill online stock? I imagine they will refill quickly since it is a newer and popular game??????

[quote name='Norieaga']I ordered GoW3 but it said out of stock (OOS). Will I still be able to get the game at that price once they refill online stock? I imagine they will refill quickly since it is a newer and popular game??????[/QUOTE]

yes...they'll ship at same price when available

Thanks! I really hope I get it, I have no interest in hoarding and actually just want to own the game for myself.

[quote name='Jucifer']Arrrrgh, why are these deals never on the PS3 version of SC:C?[/QUOTE]

Splinter Cell is a 360 exclusive.

[quote name='Jucifer']Arrrrgh, why are these deals never on the PS3 version of SC:C?[/QUOTE]

A game has to exist in order for there to be deals on it :p

Thanks OP, ordered one of each!

He was joking guys :p

I got the instore pick up notice, Thank you very much Hayabusa9016. One copy of each to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Heartless18']Splinter Cell is a 360 exclusive.[/QUOTE]
Mostly 360 exclusive...there is Double Agent for PS3.

Either way...got em both! If you're hitting up Future Shop @Harmony in Oshawa, they've stashed Conviction somewhere, by one of the computers at the PS3 section... Maybe when I went they didn't place them at the 360 section yet? Plenty of GOW3 though.

Haha, wow, no I totally wasn't joking. I figured since it was Ubisoft that it was multiplatform ie. 360, PS3, PC. My bad. :D

I'll see if I can re-buy Conviction tonight. No big loss if it's sold out. Already have GoW3 and I don't want to keep somebody else from enjoying this game.

[quote name='helluvagood']gona pass on this i already played it on pc for free lol. not worth more than ~15 imo. its just too short[/QUOTE]
When did Ubisoft give the PC version away for free? My search so far only shows they gave away weekly free DLC.

[quote name='poiuiu']When did Ubisoft give the PC version away for free? My search so far only shows they gave away weekly free DLC.[/QUOTE]

Every PC game is "free", if you know what I mean.

But I do remember the Ubisoft store had an error where you ended up paying like $1 for SCC. Maybe that was what he was referring to.

I just spoke to a couple EB's and they're saying that they're not taking any of the games listed on sale at FS right now... Anyone else have a different experience today?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Every PC game is "free", if you know what I mean.

But I do remember the Ubisoft store had an error where you ended up paying like $1 for SCC. Maybe that was what he was referring to.[/QUOTE]
The first statement goes without saying, but I meant 'officially'. >:p

But yes, I remember the pricing error Ubisoft download version thing now.

[quote name='adayinthelife']I just spoke to a couple EB's and they're saying that they're not taking any of the games listed on sale at FS right now... Anyone else have a different experience today?[/QUOTE]

A part of me hopes that's true, just so they can stick it to those RFDers hoping they were going to get paid.

[quote name='lustyhitter']A part of me hopes that's true, just so they can stick it to those RFDers hoping they were going to get paid.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Granted, I was going to see about getting a second copy to trade in, I'd be just as happy to see those people stuck with 5+ copies of a game they can't get rid of.

Hmm good deal for sure. what does ISPU stand for ? i saw a few people mention that.

Never mind i get it now IN STORE PICK UP ! blah

hmmmm I gotta find a way to pick this up today .. maybe i'l order and pick up tomorrow or something.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']Hmm good deal for sure. what does ISPU stand for ? i saw a few people mention that.

Never mind i get it now IN STORE PICK UP ! blah

hmmmm I gotta find a way to pick this up today .. maybe i'l order and pick up tomorrow or something.[/QUOTE]

They need a glossary there for newbies. These 14 year-old boys have quite a vocabulary going on there.

I admit, I did use my one SCC for a Black Ops preorder. It was tempting as hell to hoard but I've never done it before; I think I'll stick with my current trading habits (trade to get games, not flim flam everywhere for credit).

Thanks for the tip, OP. I went to my local FS, and GoW was OOS. They did have SCC, however, it was behind the customer service desk, as someone tried walking out with all 10 copies of it. They stopped him fortunately. What a douchebag. From what an employee told me, he even called the front office to make a complaint about it.

I went to another FS close by and they had GoW still in stock. Grabbed one.

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Ordered 16 copies of SCC![/QUOTE]

I hate you. I seriously hate you, and people who do this sort of shit. I'm just glad they put in the 1 order per person limit now.

I was pretty tempted to pick up a copy of both and save them for a "Trade 2" deal. But then I remembered the douches at RFD and decided to leave them for someone who (hopefully) will buy them to play.

[quote name='Psamtik']
I hate you. I seriously hate you, and people who do this sort of shit. I'm just glad they put in the 1 order per person limit now.[/QUOTE]

Guys, I'm pretty sure he was joking. Go easy.

So I take it this is a Canadian deal? I tried to make a US account but it keeps telling me that the zip code is wrong?

So, anyways, can someone buy an extra copy of Conviction for me? I'll pay you $15 through PayPal. Please?

[quote name='Derfel']Guys, I'm pretty sure he was joking. Go easy.[/QUOTE]

Yes I was being sarcastic :applause: Im going to pick up my copy tonight.

[quote name='foreverjoe20']So I take it this is a Canadian deal? I tried to make a US account but it keeps telling me that the zip code is wrong?

So, anyways, can someone buy an extra copy of Conviction for me? I'll pay you $15 through PayPal. Please?[/QUOTE]

In no way will that be worth it to the buyer

Sales tax in Canada = 7-14% depending on province
Shipping to US ~$5 + tax

bread's done
Back