[DEAD] Splitfish FRAGX Dual SFX Evolution PS3/PC Wireless Controller $9.99 Shipped

Yeah, it looked odd to me too.

I found some positive reviews for it though:

http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545/957...troller-for-playstation-3-reviews/reviews.htm

http://www.gamefront.com/splitfish-dual-sfx-evolution-ps3pc-controller-review/

This second review actually says the rearrangement of the buttons makes it easier to use.

There are also some youtube vids for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVr_30DACvg

Right now the only thing stopping me from ordering is the larger dongle and multiple batteries.

I like my frag fx controller but just hope it works cause dealing with these guys customer service sux ass.
I was sent a malfunctioning obviously used ear piece and had to get the bbb involved to get an email response from them.

what a weird controller. i was hoping it was the kind where you just use the left controller (with analog stick etc.) and you use your own mouse with the other hand.

[quote name='Toss']I like my frag fx controller but just hope it works cause dealing with these guys customer service sux ass.
I was sent a malfunctioning obviously used ear piece and had to get the bbb involved to get an email response from them.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean the site, 1SaleADay? I've had generally good results with most of these similar type sites. I just placed my first two orders with 1SaleADay about two weeks ago. They didn't ship until a few days ago though and not until I sent them emails asking about the orders.

That said, they shipped almost right after I sent the emails and I got email responses from them explaining the delay within 1 day. I hope the items come in fine and I don't have any issues. Seems these type of sites can be overwhelmed sometimes.

So I really just couldn't resist. Even if all the advertised features are complete BS (which I am expecting) as long as it works as a decent ps3 controller its worth it for the $10. A little concerned about how a shooter will play with this seeing as how there is no pressure sensitive triggers, just buttons. I hope its great but then ill regret not buying more

I've wanted one of these forever. Not for anything competetive or asking for quick response but perfect for rpg's and some adventure games. thanks OP

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm assuming you mean the site, 1SaleADay? I've had generally good results with most of these similar type sites. I just placed my first two orders with 1SaleADay about two weeks ago. They didn't ship until a few days ago though and not until I sent them emails asking about the orders..

That said, they shipped almost right after I sent the emails and I got email responses from them explaining the delay within 1 day. I hope the items come in fine and I don't have any issues. Seems these type of sites can be overwhelmed sometimes.[/QUOTE]

yes I am reffering specifically to that site. The description said new, I was sent a used broken item.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']So I really just couldn't resist. Even if all the advertised features are complete BS (which I am expecting) as long as it works as a decent ps3 controller its worth it for the $10. A little concerned about how a shooter will play with this seeing as how there is no pressure sensitive triggers, just buttons. I hope its great but then ill regret not buying more[/QUOTE]

I have a wireless ps3 (different button layout) and it works fine. I use it exclusively for shooters. Works better for some games more than others. It was like cheating playing battlefield bad co 2 as a sniper. Lol deadly. But useless trying to fly a chopper in that game or any aircraft in the new battlefield. The frag button can be helpful at times, the rapid fire doesn't really seem to work for most games/weapons. But I'm on my second set, the first wired one died on me, so I guess I can recommend it...both cost me $50+. It will take a while to get used to playing with it, but I am now useless without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Toss']yes I am reffering specifically to that site. The description said new, I was sent a used broken item.

I have a wireless ps3 (different button layout) and it works fine. I use it exclusively for shooters. Works better for some games more than others. It was like cheating playing battlefield bad co 2 as a sniper. Lol deadly. But useless trying to fly a chopper in that game or any aircraft in the new battlefield. The frag button can be helpful at times, the rapid fire doesn't really seem to work for most games/weapons. But I'm on my second set, the first wired one died on me, so I guess I can recommend it...both cost me $50+. It will take a while to get used to playing with it, but I am now useless without it.[/QUOTE]

Nice man. Thanks for the info. For the price of a large cheese pizza I figure I cant go wrong

[quote name='GenTrapstar']whats the second he is playing?[/QUOTE]

The second game in the video is Heavenly Sword on the PS3 I think.

With the new reviews/input I think I am definitely in for one myself.

bread's done
Back