(DEAD) Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection $19.99 @ Amazon

Ugh, can't believe I missed this.
It's still $24.99, which isn't all that bad. It comes out to about $6 per movie. Although most of us try to pretend that Nemesis doesn't exist, much like most Highlander fans try to pretend Highlander 2 never existed either.

It's still $24.99, which isn't all that bad. It comes out to about $6 per movie. Although most of us try to pretend that Nemesis doesn't exist, much like most Highlander fans try to pretend Highlander 2 never existed either.

I like to pretend that none of TNG movies exist. Star Trek doesn't work in movie form, it's perfect for TV. The only TNG movie that would have made sense and been awesome is one dealing with the Dominion War.

I like to pretend that none of TNG movies exist. Star Trek doesn't work in movie form, it's perfect for TV. The only TNG movie that would have made sense and been awesome is one dealing with the Dominion War.
I rather liked the first movie, Generations, but the other three don't exist to me.

Last edited:
I rather liked the first movie, Generations, but the other three don't exist to me.

Oh dear lord no.

Just no.

It makes no sense, Kirk was lamely killed off, the Ent D was destroyed for no reason.

Star Trek 8 had a Borg Queen that was never seen in TNG.

Star Trek 9 was a two part TNG episode that was full of immature jokes.

Star Trek 10 could have been good if they used Tarsha Yar's daughter for a bad guy.

Generations has a good villain, pretty good story and I liked the ENT D crashing.  I still like insurrection and first contact better though.

The thing I don't like about it, is that they finally get these two captains together, but they don't really interact much.  Kirk never sees Picard's command style or diplomacy and that bugs me.

bread's done
Back