DEAD : Star Wars Bluray Collection $82.88 at DeepDiscount

Steggy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
I know many people no longer like DeepDiscount...

However they have the Bluray Star Wars Collection for 82.88 one day only.

Already submitted to amazon, but a great price compared to the 89.99 elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
My last order from from them was "in stock" and remained "in stock" when I ordered it it near the middle of July. They just sent me a shipping confirmation two days ago. I doubt I'll get it anytime soon.

Personally, they have always been slow. If slow will give me a huge savings, then it might be worth it, but I would rather have someone else price match.

I still have my pre-order in for $65 from Deep Discount back from their summer sale.

They impressed me with my last transaction from them. I received The Killing/Killer's Kiss on Blu-ray from them yesterday and the disc doesn't even come out until next Tuesday!

[quote name='shiftyeyes']I still have my pre-order in for $65 from Deep Discount back from their summer sale.

They impressed me with my last transaction from them. I received The Killing/Killer's Kiss on Blu-ray from them yesterday and the disc doesn't even come out until next Tuesday![/QUOTE]

Now you make me bitter for missing a 65 dollar price.... Ah well, I was late to the party.

[quote name='shiftyeyes']I still have my pre-order in for $65 from Deep Discount back from their summer sale.[/QUOTE]

This. I haven't personally had any issues with them, but I also haven't ordered from them lately. For $7 I might think twice...but for $25 less than the next cheapest retailer, they can take 3 or 4 months to ship for all I care. :p

Order now, get 6-8 months later.
tumblr_lkhs6sGE761qf1x6h.jpg

[quote name='Steggy']please delete. One day sale over.[/QUOTE]
Just edit your post. Go into advanced and add "DEAD" to the title's beginning.

bread's done
Back