[DEAD] Steam: Team Fortress 2 - $2.49 USD (87.5% off) - Ends at 2PM Pacific

Holy crap. I mean... holy crap. What a steal. Makes me want to buy a bunch of copies as gifts. Valve must be trying to placate all the NERD RAGE over the L4D2 demo with this.

I don't even have a PC that can run this (I've been deduced to the 360 version...which is fun but still), but I'm going to buy it assuming I will sometime in the future.

Man I don't even have a good gaming PC and I want in on this. I do have the Orange Box already, so I'll have to pass, but man, I hope similar sales pop up on Steam, it seems to be a great way to get PC games on the cheap.

Perfect opportunity to get some friends into this. I loved this game since the "beta" (one week before release). I haven't been playing it much lately, but if I get more of my friends to, it'll be great.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']WAT

I totally feel ripped off now buying the Orange Box for $30, considering I haven't even had time to play much of HL2 and Portal.[/QUOTE]

You need to stop what you're doing and play Portal right now.

valve games arent demanding, you dont need a fancy 'gaming pc' at all (need some cpu power with 30 players & need some gpu power for fancy resolutions)

[quote name='kn00tcn']valve games arent demanding, you dont need a fancy 'gaming pc' at all (need some cpu power with 30 players & need some gpu power for fancy resolutions)[/QUOTE]

Well I'm sure you a PC with a dedicated GPU, which I don't have :cry:

[quote name='game_fanatic']Well I'm sure you a PC with a dedicated GPU, which I don't have :cry:[/QUOTE]Try it if you already have it. Unless it's a low end Intel integrated solution it might work.

[quote name='TripleQ']You need to stop what you're doing and play Portal right now.[/QUOTE]

But but... Dragon Age next week and New SMB Wii in 2 weeks.

As for requirements my brother can run TF2 on his integrated graphics. (GMA X3100 or something).

ya, they may look like crap but they do run (source engine has dx7? still? & dx8 modes.. in fact dx8 TF2 gets updates & fixes if there are issues)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']But but... Dragon Age next week and New SMB Wii in 2 weeks.

As for requirements my brother can run TF2 on his integrated graphics. (GMA X3100 or something).[/QUOTE]

Portal is short.. less than 6 hours. You have no excuse.

Damn, I would have been all over this if I had seen it. I am getting a new PC and have been wanting to get the game.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Fine. I will play it this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I still blame you for this post. It made me play through it 3 times back-to-back.. still haven't cleared my blacklog because of that.

[quote name='TripleQ']I still blame you for this post. It made me play through it 3 times back-to-back.. still haven't cleared my blacklog because of that.[/QUOTE]

Haha Mass Effect was great. Totally should not have played it during summer school: many wasted studying hours because of it.

Does anyone have any extra copies of the game they bought while it was on sale? I've owned it for two years, but would like to give my friend a copy. Send me a PM with how much you'd be willing to sell it for if so.

bread's done
Back