(DEAD) Suspiria 3-disc Limited Edition $5.97 @ Amazon.com

That's funny ... I'm about to order West Wing season 2, and this turns out to be the perfect $ amount (give or take 90 cents) to be *my* filler.

Actually, when I checked out yesterday, it told me I was pre-selected for a free trial membership for Amazon Prime, which would mean that my every order would ship free regardless of whether I made the minimum. I think I'm going to do that. You should see if, during the checkout process, you get tabbed for that as well.

^

the cool thing is, from what I've read, there's an option to select that tells amazon not to upgrade your trial once it runs out, to help fool-proof the process. too bad I don't qualify. :whistle2:/

for those of you guys looking for free shipping padding, amazon also has a combo 2 pack of million dollar baby and the aviator(both 2 disc and WS, I think) for $10.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CCD274

it doesn't come out until a week or two though.

Need to tell my wife about this. I am asking for it for Christmas, and have never seen it. I caught clips of it on one of those scariest moments in horror movie history shows.

Arrgh! Price has been raised to $17.97, too bad cause I really wanted this (but not enought spend $18 bucks on it).

If you had put it in your cart before the price change, its still at the old price! Might be worth checking your cart!

[quote name='chakan']If you had put it in your cart before the price change, its still at the old price! Might be worth checking your cart![/QUOTE]

Not true. It changed to $26.99 for me...should've jumped when I had the chance.

Just got the e-mail that my order was cancelled for this. I'm really not surprised, weren't there only like 30,000 copies of this made?

[quote name='azel']Just got the e-mail that my order was cancelled for this. I'm really not surprised, weren't there only like 30,000 copies of this made?[/QUOTE]

My copy says there were 60,000 made

I wish I could have gotten in on this. Not only is the price for it great, but the movie isn't half bad either. Too late I guess.

bread's done
Back