*DEAD* Team Fortress 2 -back @ $2.50

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

header.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']Just bump the original post.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241180[/QUOTE]

I disagree. One of the other posters had a good point:

[quote name='doodofdoods']Guess I'll look out for this tomorrow. You know, at times like these a new thread would be appreciated. I just assumed this post was bumped by more people whining that they missed the deal.[/QUOTE]

That thread got bumped repeatedly the first night by people complaining that they'd missed the sale. This is a better way to handle it, especially since there's nobody around to edit the original thread's title to include something like "BACK UP!" Besides, it's a two hour sale - this thread will fade into the aether soon enough.

I approve the new thread, as I too generally don't check threads that have expired dates in the title due to it probably being people crying about missing it.

Now if a mod reads this thread, then updates the original thread with the new title and info and then merges this thread, I'd be fine with that too.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']If you don't own this game, BUY IT RIGHT NOW.[/QUOTE]
I am going to buy it tonight, Been waiting for this deal to happen, it finally did.

Checked at work, glad I did since there's only 20 minutes to spare. In for 1.

*edit* For those of you waiting for an Orange Box deal-- come on, it's $2.49!

Also, yes, you can order without Steam installed; you simply log in on Steam's website and it'll link to your account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in at the last minute. Thanks OP! I presume I can actually download later as I'm not at home and ordered from my iPhone. I take it I check my games next time I log into steam and the download will be there?

[quote name='crunchewy']I'm in at the last minute. Thanks OP! I presume I can actually download later as I'm not at home and ordered from my iPhone. I take it I check my games next time I log into steam and the download will be there?[/QUOTE]

If you can make the purchase on your iPhone, it should be linked to your Steam account forever after that.

[quote name='fish23']Docvinh, if you gift it to me I'll send you 2.50[/QUOTE]

It would have to be like 2.75, I have a premier account so it takes off a little. I forget how much though, so I could just send you the extra back if you want.:) Do I just forward the email to you then since it's already been sent to my email address?

If someone sends it to me, can I play it with my current steam account? If so, am willing to pay $3.00.

Well, they lost a sale then. If they can't run it for a decent amount of time so everyone interested can get in on it.. forget them. Some people work on a Saturday.

yeah, I was pretty pissed that I missed this. I looked all over here and elsewhere for someone who had an extra that they might be able to gift, but couldn't find anyone. Boo-town for me.

bread's done
Back