[Dead] Tekken 1 new for 99 cents, shipped free at EBgames

That's awesome! I just got mine! Been looking for this one for a while too! how about that! Woo hoo!

[quote name='Togepy']Why does it say it's a pre-order?[/quote]

Good question. Got my order confirmation though so I'm not worried.

also, it's listed right on the Playstation front page under coming soon for a buck. Maybe a reprinting? I think this may be a legit dollar game!

for the 1 billionth time. change the quantity in your cart to 99 and they have less than 99 it will automatically change to the amount they have.

EB website is acting a little funny. It kept telling me to register a new account and when I want to check out, it says my cart is empty.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I just ordered 5...I'll trade the others off for something I don't have I suppose.[/quote]

That sounds like a strange thing to trade. A .99 cent GH copy of Tekken 1? Hmmm. Can't see the value in it.

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='Cmosfm']I just ordered 5...I'll trade the others off for something I don't have I suppose.[/quote]

That sounds like a strange thing to trade. A .99 cent GH copy of Tekken 1? Hmmm. Can't see the value in it.[/quote]

Youd be surprised... www.tradegamesnow.com is an excellent site, and being that I collect older games I'm sure to at least get a few NES gamed for one thus making my .99 a good investment. :)

How long does it take Eb to send an email after you place an order. The website was not acting right when I placed an order. I did get to check out. When I logged into My Orders, there was no record of this order.

[quote name='Tricky']How long does it take Eb to send an email after you place an order. The website was not acting right when I placed an order. I did get to check out. When I logged into My Orders, there was no record of this order.[/quote]

It depends. When I ordered this game, I got the email instantaneously. It literally came in while I was printing the confirmation page. However, I ordered another item from them about 45 minutes later and never received an email. So YMMV I guess.

Glad I got my copy...Looks like it may be dead...

The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available. If you think you reached this page in error, please try again later or contact us and let us know.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact the EBgames.com Customer Service Center at 1-877-432-9675 or visit the EBgames.com Help Desk.

No problems with mine. Order staus is still open. like daphatty my e-mail came while printing the confrimation page.

ebgames.com just cancelled my order. I received this email:

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

EBgames.com strives to fill all of the orders that we receive but occasionally a product that we offer on our site does not make it onto our shelves. This has happened with an item that you have on order. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be receiving any more copies of Tekken for the Sony Playstation system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have cancelled your order for this item and your credit card will not be charged. If you have other items on your order, those will remain on the order and shipped as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to either reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 877-432-9675.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

EBgames.com Customer Service

too bad!

Mine got cancelled also, I am going to start calling EB BB

Dear EBgames.com Customer,

EBgames.com strives to fill all of the orders that we receive but occasionally a product that we offer on our site does not make it onto our shelves. This has happened with an item that you have on order. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be receiving any more copies of Tekken for the Sony Playstation system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have cancelled your order for this item and your credit card will not be charged. If you have other items on your order, those will remain on the order and shipped as soon as possible.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to either reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 877-432-9675.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

EBgames.com Customer Service

[quote name='Supernothing']So far mine is still active, no cancellation. Hopefully I'll get it.[/quote]

Supernothing -

when you ordered it, was it a pre-order, or was it actually in stock?

mine was a pre-order when I submitted it, not sure if they had any in before that.

Pre-order

Order Date: 1/30/2004 2:51 PM

Order Status: Open

Tekken (Item 116817 ) Expected Release Date: 02/07/04

bread's done
Back