(DEAD)Telltale Year-End Special: 50% off digital games (not incl. BttF & Poker Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoGutsman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Telltale Games is doing a 30-day sale promotion starting today on their website as well as FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50. Here's the direct link to the sales promo page:

http://www.telltalegames.com/30daysoftelltale

Edit: Looks like TTG has removed the 30 Days promo from their site, so the above link just redirects you to their store page. There's a 50% off digital games deal (below) which seems to take the place of the remaining days of December. I'll update if things change.

"30 Days of Telltale" Holiday Sale
Starting Black Friday: A month of amazing deals PLUS Free Shipping on orders over $50!

It's that time of year again when the weather gets crisp, the days get shorter, and your friends at Telltale get the holiday spirit. This year is no different as we present the "30 Days of Telltale" holiday sale spectacular. Each and every day starting this Friday, November 26, and through December 25, we'll unveil a new special deal for the glorious items in the Telltale store. Most deals are good for 24 hours -- midnight to midnight PST -- so check back every day to see the newest one.

Of course, that's not all! Throughout the entire sale all orders of $50 or more get free shipping - anywhere in the world! Yes, that's right, the free shipping deal is worldwide (some exclusions apply). This is a perfect opportunity to stock up on gifts for the holidays or complete your own Telltale collection!

Year-End Special:

(Thru January 3rd, 2011) 50% off digital games (not including BttF The Game, and Poker Night, and the Telltale Holiday Pack)!

Ongoing Telltale Holiday Pack Deal:

The Telltale Holiday Pack is only $49.95 (a $175 value) and includes the following 8 games:

• Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (all 5 episodes)
• Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space (all 5 episodes)
• Sam & Max Save the World (all 5 episodes)
• Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People (all 5 episodes)
• Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures (all 4 episodes)
• Poker Night at the Inventory
• Puzzle Agent
• Bone (both episodes)

From Telltale's product page: Note: All full-season purchases in this pack are eligible for the end-of-season DVD of each respective game. In other words, you're eligible to add each season's DVD to your shopping cart for free!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks NeoGutsman. I decided to go ahead and pick up a couple full games (I had some free episodes already). I couldn't pull the trigger on BttF though, because they aren't offering the hard copy with the digital download at the present.

Wow good deal. I went ahead and bought wallace and gromit since it never seems to go on sale.

[quote name='Llamaw00d']Thanks NeoGutsman. I decided to go ahead and pick up a couple full games (I had some free episodes already). I couldn't pull the trigger on BttF though, because they aren't offering the hard copy with the digital download at the present.[/QUOTE]

When the hard copy is released, you'll only have to pay shipping to get it.

Though listed as a 'Daily Deal' that started on the 24th, the 50% off sale runs until "11:59 pm Sunday, November 28 (Pacific Time)".
If everything is 50% off now, what kind of discounts must these future deals offer? (Of course, you can't get free shipping buying 1 item/day.)

[quote name='cheapo72']Though listed as a 'Daily Deal' that started on the 24th, the 50% off sale runs until "11:59 pm Sunday, November 28 (Pacific Time)".
If everything is 50% off now, what kind of discounts must these future deals offer? (Of course, you can't get free shipping buying 1 item/day.)[/QUOTE]

I am hoping to get the Sam and Max CDs for $10 or less together.

Woo hoo! Finally ordered the Sam and Max Symbiotes. I've been wanting those for a while. Not sure what else the sale can hold for me, since I already own all of their games, with the exception of the poker games. I'm not a big poker fan.

Well I looked into buying Sam & Max season 1 with DVD, and even though it's listed as 29.95 on the site it actually comes up as 21.00 in the cart, and 10.50 after discount. Free shipping on top of that. I'm in for one, I've held off on playing this for too long but was a huge fan of Hit the Road.

Wow, got some really good stuff there. Wanted to buy all the merchandise at 50% off with FREE shipping, that's an amazing deal.

Thanks OP

[quote name='Mikerrrr']Is it just me, or is there free shipping via "USPS Priority Mail" for everything?[/QUOTE]

Great catch!! I'm going to post this as a separate deal in a second, but thought I would let those that are interested in this thread know first.

There is free shipping on everything right now. This includes the bonus DVD of the seasons you already own. If you happen to be a person like me who has purchased the season downloads at some point or another, you can now get the DVD with all the episodes from that season + bonus content for free since shipping is also free right now.

Only note of interest, season 1 of Sam and max is back ordered. If you order it with the rest of your season DVD's, you won't get any of them in until that one is back in stock. You may want to make a separate order for that one.

This is admittedly for a small audience but those who want these should appreciate this.

There is free shipping on everything at the Telltale Store right now. This includes the bonus DVD of the seasons you already own. If you happen to be a person like me who has purchased the season downloads at some point or another, you can now get the DVD with all the episodes from that season + bonus content for free since shipping is also free right now. So avoid the $6.95 per DVD shipping charge and order now.

Only note of interest, season 1 of Sam and max is back ordered. If you order it with the rest of your season DVD's, you won't get any of them in until that one is back in stock. You may want to make a separate order for that one.

I ordered Sam and Max season 1 and 2 DVD's and the Secret of Monkey Island DVD as well. All zero dollars.

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax

http://www.telltalegames.com/monkeyisland/merchandise

You have to enter your order number to make it go to zero.

Damn, I missed something I wanted, and didn't realize there was a hardcover for the book. Does anyone know how fast telltale is at canceling orders? Should I send an email and then order again right away?

Thanks.

Also, there isn't free shipping on everything. Just orders over $50. I think this is some sort of glitch.

[quote name='reininop']Great catch!! I'm going to post this as a separate deal in a second, but thought I would let those that are interested in this thread know first.

There is free shipping on everything right now. This includes the bonus DVD of the seasons you already own. If you happen to be a person like me who has purchased the season downloads at some point or another, you can now get the DVD with all the episodes from that season + bonus content for free since shipping is also free right now.

Only note of interest, season 1 of Sam and max is back ordered. If you order it with the rest of your season DVD's, you won't get any of them in until that one is back in stock. You may want to make a separate order for that one.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean that the free shipping is off of any sized order? The deal is for free shipping on orders over $50. Glitch?

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Do you mean that the free shipping is off of any sized order? The deal is for free shipping on orders over $50. Glitch?[/QUOTE]

I suppose it's a glitch. All I know is it is working on multiple different things. Specifically the ones I listed. Considering they don't sell a lot of things that aren't downloads, it might as well be everything.

[quote name='reininop']I suppose it's a glitch. All I know is it is working on multiple different things. Specifically the ones I listed. Considering they don't sell a lot of things that aren't downloads, it might as well be everything.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the free shipping is for any orders which are $50 or more (there's no shipping cost for downloads) and was noted in the original post. Presumably this means that you can order a combination of digital downloads and physical goods to be eligible for the free shipping deal.

I'm going to edit the original post to make this clearer and note that the free shipping is only until the 29th in just a moment. :)

So I bought a bunch of games when they had a poker night deal. It came with 3 seasons of sam and max and I only have on order number. Is their no way for me to upgrade. I enter that order number and it doesn't work.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Yes, the free shipping is for any orders which are $50 or more (there's no shipping cost for downloads) and was noted in the original post. Presumably this means that you can order a combination of digital downloads and physical goods to be eligible for the free shipping deal.

I'm going to edit the original post to make this clearer and note that the free shipping is only until the 29th in just a moment. :)[/QUOTE]

I suppose I didn't explain myself well a few days ago. I'm well aware what the deal was supposed to be. I was commenting on the fact that I could add the season DVD's to my cart and get them shipped to me for free because I already owned the downloads from months ago.

I bought nothing three days ago, just requested they ship me my 3 seasons worth of DVD's and they did so at no cost where regularly it is ~ $5.95 / DVD.

Thus, at the time, free shipping was working on more than just orders that were $50+. Another guy had commented that he received free shipping as well.

@reininop: Gotcha! :D I got the Monkey Island DVD for free too last month since customers are offered the DVD free if they buy whole season digitally (you had to pay shipping usually outside of the holiday free shipping deal going on). That's a mighty fine deal from TTG, especially since there are so many cool things on the DVDs. I love these guys and gals :)

Wow. I'm liking these sales! Thanks, Neo!

P.S. You should change the topic title along with the first post when you update (Hit Go Advanced while editing)

[quote name='crzyboy88']Wow. I'm liking these sales! Thanks, Neo!

P.S. You should change the topic title along with the first post when you update (Hit Go Advanced while editing)[/QUOTE]

That's a great suggestion, crzyboy! I'll do just that with tomorrow's update. :D

[quote name='Gorge']So I bought a bunch of games when they had a poker night deal. It came with 3 seasons of sam and max and I only have on order number. Is their no way for me to upgrade. I enter that order number and it doesn't work.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't see this email. Definitely contact their customer support ([email protected]). They are FAST; I got a response within an hour last night in fact. I forgot to add something to my order and they corrected it right then and there.

Good luck!

[quote name='Drkirby']I am not seeing how to get it to show up free, I have tried to put a few things in my cart.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm trying to figure that out too. Tried various items, and even tried adding Wallace and Gromit to the cart but no discount showed up all the way to the Submit Order screen.

I want to get Back to the Future and if this is tossed in, I'll definitely buy it now.

Edit: I went ahead and went through with the order. No mention of Wallace and Gromit anywhere. I'm gonna give it a couple hours to see if they send an e-mail or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Said I was qualified for the free DVD immediately. Didnt even need to add anything else to my cart. And shipping was free too lol. Yay for totally free stuff.

[quote name='jatan11t']Said I was qualified for the free DVD immediately. Didnt even need to add anything else to my cart. And shipping was free too lol. Yay for totally free stuff.[/QUOTE]

What did you order?

[quote name='Fearbeard']What did you order?[/QUOTE]

Only ordered the Wallace and Gromit DVD by itself for free. I didnt need to purchase anything else along with it. This might be because I already own everything in the telltale game catalog, or maybe its a bug?

[quote name='jatan11t']Only ordered the Wallace and Gromit DVD by itself for free. I didnt need to purchase anything else along with it. This might be because I already own everything in the telltale game catalog, or maybe its a bug?[/QUOTE]

Ahh, yeah if you already own the season through download you can get a free dvd version sent to you.

[quote name='cheech794']Any one getting this to work?[/QUOTE]

Checking on their forums...it seems its pretty broken for everyone and they are trying to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back