(DEAD) Text to Win 1600 MS Points. COLONY 72579

Question, I have unlimited text but it says msg and data rates apply. I don't have the internet data package am I going to be charged?

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']Question, I have unlimited text but it says msg and data rates apply. I don't have the internet data package am I going to be charged?[/QUOTE]

No. That's pretty much just a disclaimer, but you will not get charged. I've entered all of these contests using a GoPhone, and have no data, and have never been charged anything extra. It just deducts the 1 text message from my limit, that's it. You should be fine.

Wow. I just got a text message saying "Congrats! You won Xbx Pts in The Colony Text & Win Swps..."

SWEET! Hope others won!

Got my text today as well at 2:18 central time, was low on points this helps alot, thanks op.

1600pts WOOT

I'm assuming you guys who won entered a few weeks ago? I sent the text out but then noticed this was an old thread and that entry period ended on 7/27.

Well, it says in the rules page that the winners' names will be posted on or around Aug 26. However, since some of you got winning messages on the 6th, I assume I didn't win. :(

Congrats to the CAGs who won!

bread's done
Back