(DEAD) The Goonies (25th Anniversary Edition)blu ray only $6

Saw the price while looking through my wishlists, had to do a double take! Ordered 1 for myself and 1 for a friend. Mine are shipping soon with Prime.

Well, they keep changing dates for the bluray. At first it was "takes an extra day to process," 10 minutes later it was "in stock december 22," now it's "in stock december 25". Ordered one, we will see what happens. Thanks OP!

[quote name='gojiboy']Scored one as well. This is pretty amazing. Too good to be true... ?[/QUOTE]

Don't think so. DVD is the same price, so it seems intentional.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Well, they keep changing dates for the bluray. At first it was "takes an extra day to process," 10 minutes later it was "in stock december 22," now it's "in stock december 25". Ordered one, we will see what happens. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

SD hit. That's what happened.

If anyone can get me a copy of this on Blu Ray for cost + shipping PLEASE PM me. I love this movie.

I have paypal now or what I can do is send out a copy of LA Noire for Xbox 360 for $34 shipped when I get it from the gohastings price error.

I also have a $5 video on demand code from Amazon I'll give immediately.

[quote name='zenintrude']FML, I wish I was up to see this[/QUOTE]
ditto. I get in on all these deals with crap I dont care about really and then this comes along and I miss it. It's still available for DVD and I ordered that but it's just not the same lol :cry:

[quote name='leftwing1018']I can't believe I missed this:bomb:[/QUOTE]

ditto. If only i went to my computer just before i went to sleep, I probably wouldn't have missed this :cry:

I will join the club of why the fuck did I not stay up until 3 and see this fucking deal.

Maybe a restock (doubt it) will happen or something today.

sadly i had it in my cart while taking a dump. when i came back its gone! i blamed SD for buying multiple copies just to flip them with trade-in for $12 gc or $6 profit.

It's funny reading the comments from SDers who are pissed that others may be buying them to flip and calling those people scammers and rip-off artists.

[quote name='intent']It's funny reading the comments from SDers who are pissed that others may be buying them to flip and calling those people scammers and rip-off artists.[/QUOTE]

Can't really blame them, the people who are pissed that is.

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']Can't really blame them, the people who are pissed that is.[/QUOTE]
But losing on a deal isn't as bad as being ripped off. Do I blame others when I don't win the lottery? When I'm at the back of a line to a club or to the theatre and then they sell out? It was never yours to begin with so why the mindless flailing at anyone to blame?

Because some people would want to buy something like this to actually, gasp, have them instead of making a monetary profit off of them?

I mean, whatever, good for someone who can make money off it, but you also have to be able to see where people say "go fuck yourself" because of missing out on it come from too. If you buy out an entire stock of something like this, you're basically preventing anyone from getting a good deal just so you can make a buck. It's fine, it's legal, but you're still an asshole. :p

bread's done
Back