*DEAD* The Orange Box (PC) - $25 shipped at Frys

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, I have to ask... How the fark can you not want the PC version? How can you play FPS games using an analog controller? It is ridiculously imprecise and inferior to a mouse and keyboard.

You obviously have a PC cuz you're reading this, so just buy the damn PC version!;)

[quote name='roguejedi5']I was hoping this one was for the 360 also:cry:, I guess I will have to wait a little longer for it.[/QUOTE]

i'll sell u mine XBOX 360 one for 30shipped pm me asap

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']ah, its pc.... Indeed put pc in title.

it seems like its 19.99 at most places for the pc version.[/QUOTE]

wat

where are these other places I can get the pc version for $19.99?

also, i'm not going to get into the whole CONSOLES ARE INFERIOR thing but TF2 has received a significant degree of post-release support and enhancement, as well as portal seeing additional map packs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Capitalizt']guys, I have to ask... How the fark can you not want the PC version? How can you play FPS games using an analog controller? It is ridiculously imprecise and inferior to a mouse and keyboard.

You obviously have a PC cuz you're reading this, so just buy the damn PC version!;)[/QUOTE]

Most All of the people who said "damn its the pc version." most likely dont have a pc that can play this. I for one have a macbook with an integrated graphics card, I can barely play grim fandango.

[quote name='KamiNoYadoru']wat

where are these other places I can get the pc version for $19.99?

also, i'm not going to get into the whole CONSOLES ARE INFERIOR thing but TF2 has received a significant degree of post-release support and enhancement, as well as portal seeing additional map packs.[/QUOTE]

yeah, sorry i meant 29.99, but I did see it for $20 somewhere recently, B&M though not online.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I for one have a macbook with an integrated graphics card, I can barely play grim fandango.
[/quote]Well any computer has trouble running grim fandango on account of it is too much awesome for most to handle.

[quote name='spuffin']Well any computer has trouble running grim fandango on account of it is too much awesome for most to handle.[/QUOTE]

touché...

Looks like FRYS got "cagged" on this one. I ordered this on the 4th, and I just got an e-mail saying they'd be unable to fulfill my order, and I have the option of canceling, or waiting until they have it back in. They hope to fill it within the next 30 days. I might as well just leave the order on unless I see an even cheaper price for this. It sure as heck ain't this cheap on steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back