[DEAD] The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-ray/DVD) $4.79 shipped + tax @ Target.com

Thanks OP. Don't know why, but I ordered. Swore I would never shop at Target.com again due to the whole Lord of the Rings fiasco, but here I am again, for Twillight no less. Oh well. Looking forward to the cancellation.

My wife jumped on this quicker than you can say hot damn. 5.79 shipped. Thanks opener. The sad thing is we don't own any of these movies. My wife is a dork.

Got one for my sisters upcoming Bday as my wife already has this; hoping it ships although I'm pretty sure Target is just going to cancel all the orders.

I used my team member discount as well so it ended up being a little over $4 shipped. I'll surprise my girlfriend with it.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Just 1 disc. One side for Blu-ray and the other side for DVD. This is the 3rd sequel.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? That's f-ing stupid. I hate double sided disks.

[quote name='dchrisd']Are you serious? That's f-ing stupid. I hate double sided disks.[/QUOTE]

RAWR! FOUR DOLLAR MOVIE MAKES ME MADDDDDD!!!

(post of the year, btw)

Me and my wife have never seen Twilight, but this is tempting.

IMDB says this is actually part 3...

Does it mean I have to buy parts 1 & 2 eventually?

Crap.

HOLD ON!

Per Amazon: "Making of" documentary (Picture-in-Picture feature on BD side only).

There's a chance this may NOT work properly on PS3 Blu-Ray players (both Fat and Slim models)!

Just Google "Sunshine PiP Turn off PS3".

The new PS3 udpate for 3D movies has issues with some Blu-Ray discs with PiP commentaries. Basically, the movie automatically comes on with PiP enabled, and you CANNOT turn it off when watching the movie since it's disabled. It's a pain.

This problem has not been fixed by Sony since September of 2010 (if not earlier).

The SD thread for this is currently 13 pages long with hundreds more guests looking on. Plus people are buying multiples (just saw one buy 10). In other words, possibly another LOTR trilogy situation.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']AMZ TIV is currently $8. That's $6 profit. ;)[/QUOTE]

Your on your way to becoming the next millionaire $6 at a time!

EDIT: I wonder if target.com is going to allow these orders, one guy on SD said he was able to get it at B&M store. We all know how Target.com is, good to all of you.

My GF has been begging me to get these movies on BR for months now and I keep on telling her wait til the last movie comes out then they will release a BOX SET with all the movies in some sort of collectors box or something like that. So somewhere in 2013 she will get her movies lol.

[quote name='ssjmichael']The SD thread for this is currently 13 pages long with hundreds more guests looking on. Plus people are buying multiples (just saw one buy 10). In other words, possibly another LOTR trilogy situation.[/QUOTE]

Glad I got in early. As usual, I'll wind up getting screwed thanks to SD people.

THEE VERY SECOND I saw this on SD, I ran to place my order (for 1 copy, not 10 to flip or whatever). Been waiting for a price drop at Amazon so I could use the $8 off coupon code they sent me. Don't need it now!

bread's done
Back