[DEAD] Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy $29.99 Amazon

Interesting that they jacked the price back up. There must be crazy demand for the game so they know they can charge $40 and still be set for a while. So happy I put in a pre-order when they matched TRU.

Hmm, I preordered a while ago when it was in my goldbox, and it looks like the price auto-adjusted to the lower one. So after the goldbox discount, I have this preordered for $28.49. :)

figures, i preordered from bestbuy.com. well.. to be fair, i DID have $35 in coupons... so paying $5 still works. unless they do what they did for resident evil revelations and change it at the last minute so i save $10 more. time will tell.

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']figures, i preordered from bestbuy.com. well.. to be fair, i DID have $35 in coupons... so paying $5 still works. unless they do what they did for resident evil revelations and change it at the last minute so i save $10 more. time will tell.[/QUOTE]Well, RE:R was changed to the typical-for-3DS-games $39.99 price instead of releasing at the originally-announced $49.99 price, so I doubt that would happen for Theatrhythm.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Dont know if anyone else said it, but this game is 29.99 on toys r us with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

But TRU takes forever to ship out the order and charges your CC immediately. That's why we are all glad that Amazon PM'd them.

Grabbed Theatrythm yesterday for the sale price (well, preordered), and HOR today. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Also just preordered Risen 2 for PS3 for $45. I'm sure there is a topic somewhere, but if not feel free to make one. I always mess up the link or something and get whined at :p

[quote name='ihadFG']Hmm, I preordered a while ago when it was in my goldbox, and it looks like the price auto-adjusted to the lower one. So after the goldbox discount, I have this preordered for $28.49. :)[/QUOTE]

Same here.

After checking my "new" invoice I figured out a gold box discount is a percentage, not a fixed dollar amount. For this one it was apparently 5%. It took off $2.00 when I originally ordered it at $39.99, but when they lowered it to $29.99, my gold box discount also lowered to $1.50. Not a big deal...just never knew it worked that way.

bread's done
Back