[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Just a heads up.... User has basically said oh well. Offered to send the game they won from me back but now it's opened and any trade value on it had plummeted. PayPal has locked up my account for up to 30 days while they investigate. Links to feedback left and conversations with the user have been turned in. Hopefully this is enough to get the $$$ back. Admin has been contacted here to see what can be done as well on this end.

I'm going to slowly get some things together for another lowball. Wii U, DS, 3DS, PS2, PS1, PS3, 360, Blu Rays, maybe more. Been contemplating Pikachu 3ds XL but I don't think I could bear to see it go for less than I want.

It seems like a case of buyer's remorse or perhaps they had a game in rough condition they wanted to switch with your new sealed copy. It's hard to say how Paypal will rule in something like this, I always thought if you proved the item was delivered then you're ok. Hopefully the mods here can give the person a ban/timeout if they have enough evidence to do so. Good luck with your situation, I hope you win your case with Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it when that happens Fiz! I actually sell on Ebay and haven't had that happen often. Hopefully they didn't pay the Gift way cause then it wouldn't be covered at all. Also if he already opened it then you shouldn't accept the return. Paypal usually ALWAYS loves the Buyer and never the Seller cause they are "Always Right" is what one Paypal rep told me. Let me know how it goes and Good Luck with everything!

Having contacted an admin and also having the user tell me they are not going to rectify the situation even though they've told me it was a mess up on their end I am hoping that PayPal doesn't screw this up. They acted oblivious to the fact a case had been open even though it would have been them opening the case. zerostigmavirus I'm giving you every opportunity to end this PayPal dispute so that my account can be unfrozen and I can get my funds back and begin using my account again. Wonderful 101 (S) was delivered and confirmed by you that it was in perfect condition. Nearly 2 months later a dispute of fraudulent charge is opened against me and now going on a 2nd week of my PayPal account which I use several times a week for work is locked up. You are costing me money daily as I've already explained to you. Community I would definitely steer clear of the user. They agreed to give me my money back through a separate PayPal account so that my funds would be able to be used only to back out of that yesterday saying they weren't because it was too inconvenient for them. My level of frustration with this situation is through the roof. As of now I'm out a game and the money paid for the game this person is enjoying.

If the person is claiming it was a fraudulent charge, wouldn't it be fraud on their part to keep the game or return it opened? I know if I received something that I didn't charge, I wouldn't open it and then complain two months later about it. I somehow missed the part about that, I thought they were saying they didn't receive it or something was wrong.

Don't miss the T

zerostigmavirus

Admin initially didn't find them cause I missed the T in there.

Yeah very confused why PayPal hasn't ruled in my favor having been provided the tracking info and the emails back and forth as well as a link to the feedback.

Did a CAG admin say anything about leaving them negative feedback here?

I see that she/he/it has a decent number of feedback, but a lot of it is inflated with DLC trades ( :barf: ).

Why do some users on here just snap and decide to start ripping people off?  So lame.

Last edited:
Paypal ruled in my favor because of the evidence I turned in. Everything is all good now and a new user to never deal with again is known. I am still working on stuff for lowball number 3. Waiting for these current lowballs to die down a bit first.

Awesome Fiz! Great that everything worked out in the end I gotta check out your next lowball cause I am trying to hit 1000 Games! (Only at 850)

That's good that Paypal ruled in your favor, hopefully the Mods here allow you to change your feedback or leave negative feedback since that user appears to have all positive feedback.

And why is it everytime someone posts here I keep thinking a new auction has started? lol.

Gonna start updating OP tonight with some things now that the crazy has cleared up. Wife decides mid pregnancy she wants to sell our house and move to a bigger one... Needless to say stress levels are high showing our house a few times a week while shopping for one. Looking for a Saturday night start time.

That's good that Paypal ruled in your favor, hopefully the Mods here allow you to change your feedback or leave negative feedback since that user appears to have all positive feedback.

And why is it everytime someone posts here I keep thinking a new auction has started? lol.
if the situation is explained to a mod, then there will most likely be a feedback reversal. still, post his name in the lowball ban thread so pooky can block him from the thread entirely.

Could one of us leave him feedback with a link to this thread? I'm not saying all of us, but just one of us so that his account reflects what he did.

if the situation is explained to a mod, then there will most likely be a feedback reversal. still, post his name in the lowball ban thread so pooky can block him from the thread entirely.
They definately need a lowball ban, but even in general trading I wouldn't want to do business with someone like that. I've seen some threads on here where people end up getting over 200+ feedback and then they decide to start screwing people for whatever reason though, so even with no negative feedbacks one can still get burned. It's good for Fizz that it all worked out especially since it ended up locking up his whole paypal account. That'd piss me off more than getting ripped off out of a game.

You have no idea lol. I had to explain to a guy on eBay that I was paying but couldn't until this was cleared up. Had some business I lost because I couldn't access my paypal to accept or send payments. After job 2 tonight I will have some things in OP to prep for the weekend. Not a ton like I anticipated for this lowball but throwing some things in I didn't necessarily want to but have no room for anymore

Gonna start updating OP tonight with some things now that the crazy has cleared up. Wife decides mid pregnancy she wants to sell our house and move to a bigger one... Needless to say stress levels are high showing our house a few times a week while shopping for one. Looking for a Saturday night start time.
That was funny.

Why don't you rent it out, and buy another one, that's what my parents did. I think you can be approve for another home loan (if you have amazing credit or a good steady income).

That was funny.

Why don't you rent it out, and buy another one, that's what my parents did. I think you can be approve for another home loan (if you have amazing credit or a good steady income).
Been trying to talk her into it. She's worried about keeping good renters. Credit is fine for another loan. Just the uncertainty of keeping house rented.

Mod informed me trade ban has been given to user and my feedback deleted from them

OP is updated and this thing will go live at the stroke of midnight Friday night/Saturday morning, however you want to look at it.  I reserve the right to add more to this including more blu rays... feel free to check my list and make requests.  

Thanks for starting us out!!!!

Real quick if I throw that $93 best buy gift card in here will it get some love??? Trying to buy a ps4 from a guy and getting a chunk from that gift card will put me over the top

Nm. Forgot I put it on eBay and it's gonna sell in morning. $85 is more than I thought I would get!!! Anyway will have a couple more games going in tomorrow I imagine.

Superman/Doomsday 2-Disc Special Edition (S) $1
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter 2-Disc Blu Ray (A) $1
Hot Tub Time Machine Blu Ray (A) $1

Disney Infinity Mr. Incredible Figure (A) $1
All-Star Superman 1 (A) $1
Superman: Reign of Doomsday (A) $1

Interested in a few UV codes as well...But don't want to go too crazy here.
I'll see if the ones I want, don't get a bid, and then offer you something for the whole bunch.

ZombiU w/ Strategy Guide included (A) $5
Assassin's Creed III (S) $3
Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (S) $1
Shinobi (S) $1
Splinter Cell 3D (S) $2

Thanks for the bids guys!!! Gonna update during my lunch break at job #1 and if any bids after that I'll update after I get home from job #2

Dragon Quest-$1

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars-$2

Shinobi-$2

Splinter Cell 3D-$2

Cubic Ninja-$1

James Noir Hollywood Crimes-$1

Super Mario Galaxy-$1

Super Mario Galaxy 2-$6

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Blu-Ray-$2

Paranormal Activity 3-$1

Hot Tub Time Machine-$2

Legend of Zelda Figure-$12