[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

NO MORE BIDS!!!!!!!

WE ARE DONE HERE!!!!!!

I WILL BE CHECKING OP TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE'S BIDS ARE CORRECT AND START GETTING INVOICES SENT OUT!!!!

THANKS AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING!!!!

please everyone check the 2nd post to make sure i have your winnings correct

Goguenator and johnston306 your shipping totals may take me a couple days to get together along with a box big enough for you Goguenator.  Everyone else will get an invoice tomorrow.... if you want to make the process faster please PM me your address.

Again if anything wrong with 2nd post please let me know!

Invoices to everyone except Goguenator and johnston306

I will get invoices to you guys hopefully tomorrow as i get your packages ready!!!!

will start shipping items in the morning and everything should be shipped if everyone pays by Friday!!!!

THANKS AGAIN 

I've received 6 payments... You ship today

2 bigger packages I'm getting together now and will have invoices for you tonight

The rest please contact me. I've PM'D everyone with their invoice except Goguenator and Johnston

A small hiccup has happened and I need to remind anyone that's paid/paying PayPal goods/services to inform me if your shipping address is different from your address PM'D to me. Shipping discounts are given via PayPal along with tracking included but only to the address attached to your PayPal. Thanks guys. 7 mailed just now and going back to post office to try to catch one before it makes it out

Winning bidder on Super Punch Out code backed out and isn't paying. Anyone want for $4?

I've taken the job as manager of Game Xchange and have been working no joke 4 jobs this week until I work my notice out at the other full time job. I've got about everything shipped. Tomorrow morning I will have the rest shipped.

bread's done
Back