[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

oh yea got my package last week i think. Been so busy getting the house ready for turkey day i forgot =P I'll leave feedback soon. LOL @ the bonus btw... super mario bro's the movie. How did you know i like terrible movies! Seriously, i used to run a bad movie night with my friends, heh

oh...mutha fuck en shit... eat ya oatmeal, wash yer helmet, get out there and make some money

ya know what this needs though- genesis games. preferably with the box and manual.

I am going to win back my copy of Agarest War for the (future) kid!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="MasaTFC" post="11435256" timestamp="1389408380"]oh...mutha fuck en shit... eat ya oatmeal, wash yer helmet, get out there and make some money[/quote]

Word.

As always complete in box sega genesis games.....what am I saying really anything as I need some manuals as I'm missing some from the last lowball I was in *groan*

And congrats

First off, Congrats Fizzz! I'll definitely throw in some bids to help you out! I like the 360 games :p (Blue Dragon)

I was wondering if you can throw some of these Blu-Ray movies in the lowball as I would 100% bid on them.

40 Year Old Virgin

American Pie 1-4

Anchorman

Back to Future trilogy

Departed

Gladiator

Inception

Shutter Island 

It'd be awesome! I'm ready for this to start!

First off, Congrats Fizzz! I'll definitely throw in some bids to help you out! I like the 360 games :p (Blue Dragon)

I was wondering if you can throw some of these Blu-Ray movies in the lowball as I would 100% bid on them.
40 Year Old Virgin
American Pie 1-4
Anchorman
Back to Future trilogy
Departed
Gladiator
Inception
Shutter Island

It'd be awesome! I'm ready for this to start!
I will definitely get some of these in for you. Will dig deep for some Sega games and see what I can find.

I'll bid to some degree or another on any of these:

American Pie 1-4
Armageddon
Back to the Future Trilogy
Batman Dark Knight Rises Broken Cowl Limited Edition numbered (sealed)
The Campaign
Due Date
Elf
Get Him to the Greek
Hangover 1-3
I Love You, Man
Old School
Other Guys
Patriot
Quantum of Solace
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Rounders
Scream 5 Film Set
Scream 4
Shutter Island
Signs
This Is 40 (sealed)
Unbreakable
World War Z exclusive Target edition (sealed for now)
Wreck it Ralph
XMen (sealed)
XMen United (sealed)
XMen Last Stand (sealed)
XMen Origins Wolverine (sealed)
XMen First Class

and, congrats!

Haha. I will have these NES games
Blades of Steel
Bayou Billy
Smash TV
Zelda Gold (beat up label)
Super Mario 3
Karate Champ
Dr. Mario
Super Mario Bros 2 (beat up label)
Donkey Kong
These are all cartridge only

With my work I come across from time to time items that I get to have. One of these is an iPad 4 with retina display. It has a corner of the screen cracked but it works great.... Checking interest if I throw this bad boy into the mix....

With my work I come across from time to time items that I get to have. One of these is an iPad 4 with retina display. It has a corner of the screen cracked but it works great.... Checking interest if I throw this bad boy into the mix....
sold. to me. thanks, send me your paypal address and I will drop that cash right away

*edit

lol too soon.

Theres a 2 360 RPGs im after. Convenient timing because I was about to pay retail from ebay anyway :D

Wife's bday is tomorrow and our anniversary is Monday. I will try to get things started between the two.... Shooting for a Sunday start time and not totally set on an end time yet.

We are live guys... I will update as much as possible.. still working two jobs and have a son, a pregnant wife, and a constant headache lol

Blue Dragon (A) $10 therodfather

Lost Odyssey (A) - $10 therodfather

Tales Of Vesperia (A) - $10 therodfather

Hot Tub Time Machine Unrated (A) - $1 therodfather

I Love You, Man (A) - $1 therodfather

I must be blind. Spirit Tracks and Mario and Luigi?! I don't see those in the first post... (sorry for the double post but don't want to look like I'm editing bids or whatever)

EDIT: I don't play around when it comes to my JRPGs.

bread's done
Back