[DeAD] This dv8mad lowball has had TOTALS added to POST #2

OK, the thread is all caught up. I don't anticipate tons of people being up and ready to bid in the 9:00 hour, so there will be NO MORE UPDATES to the OP from this post on.

I will simply come in, post that bidding has ended and then update that bids a little later tonight after my wife goes to sleep.

Atelier Rorona ~ New/Sealed - $16
Atelier Totori ~ New/Sealed - $16
Atelier Meruru ~ New/Sealed - $16
Atelier Ayesha ~ New/Sealed - $16

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster - $1

EDIT: Whoops, did not see that the item already had a bid on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did it end so early?! I was going to win the Final Fantasy X on Vita.
Because he's in Japan. For him to end it late night for all of us would make it early in the (Monday)morning for him... It's probably an inconvenient time for him to be trying to deal with ending a lowball.

Because he's in Japan. For him to end it late night for all of us would make it early in the (Monday)morning for him... It's probably an inconvenient time for him to be trying to deal with ending a lowball.
That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the response.

Definitely an inconvenient time what with getting the kids fed, Ryu ready for school, and the general bustle in the mornings.

Not to sound like a heartless jerk, but with the ending window having been in the rules for 8 full days, I can't really have much sympathy for anyone that didn't know the end time would be early.

Post #2 has the items separated by bidder and also their bid amounts. Please let me know if you find a mistake. Tomorrow, I will get things packed up and weighed for shipping totals and then grand totals will be posted.

As always, Japanese Yen works best for me, but U.S. dollars are also good. Whichever works for you is really the answer.

I will also add all the payment info tomorrow, so no need to PM for totals or anything. Thanks!

Just one final bump to let people see the amounts due.

If I have not received payment or contact within the next couple of days, I will send PMs.

bread's done
Back