(DEAD) ThriftyNerd - Free Friday Throw Down! Scott Pilgrim vs. Shank (Giveaway)

Rhu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Giveaway ended.

Thrifty Nerd is hosting a giveaway yet again but this time it's Scott Pilgrim vs. The World OR Shank. Your choice of console, but the giveaway has a slight twist. There is a poll. You vote on the poll and whichever has the top votes by Friday is the prize.

Post a response on here and tell him which you'd like to win: http://thriftynerd.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=281

Bonus entries for extra commenting on his forums, as usual. Good luck and try not to spam his boards.

Shank is being released on both XBLA and PSN this week, and with Scott Pilgrim "the Game" finally hitting XBLA we have some parity (it's been out on PSN for a while).

With that, I present you with a poll, which would you rather have? Scott Pilgrim or Shank! Which ever game comes out on top of the poll will be the prize (you pick your platform). The winner will be chosen from the comments on this thread. So vote your conscience, but argue it out in the comments. I will be allowing re-voting up until Friday at 5 pm, so if you are convincing enough you can swing the poll in your favor.
--> Also, if you don't know. He has a twitter giveaway for Halo:Reach posted on his boards as well. 750 followers and he will give it away. @ThriftyNerd

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott Pilgrim is a fun game, I already have it so, I'll go for Shank! I really like the ThrifyNerd.com site too. Lots of good stuff there.

Went with Shank, just cuz I've already got my money and sights set on Scott first. Awesome contest, thanks.

bread's done
Back