[DEAD] Time Splitters Future Perfect (GC ONLY) $14.48 shipped at TRU (Amazon)

[quote name='chrisnsally']It was $9.99 in-store at Toys-R-Us two days ago.

Oh, and it's now showing $9.99 on Amazon.com as well.[/QUOTE]
Amazon isn't selling it, it's Toys'R'us.

It shouldn't be cancelled, goes along with the 9.99 GT sale at TRU. In any case, I have this already for XBox, and you can't go wrong with this price. Twice I bought TS games at $50, and twice this happens within a year or two of release. At least I got TS3 with a load of Room Zoom credit at FYE.

[quote name='Skelah']this game was realy bad why do they even try to make first person shooters where u cant jump.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess: You're going to tell me that GoldenEye 007 and Perfect Dark were bad because you couldn't jump, too?

thanks for the post OP. i picked it up in the original green tag for $25.00; minus 10% (friends and family); then went back today for a price adjustment. price $8.95 (minus 10% friends and family, plus tax). thanks!! this means i got TS:FP for less than TS2! CAG rules!

[quote name='Skelah']this game was realy bad why do they even try to make first person shooters where u cant jump.[/QUOTE]

Why do they even make FPS's with jumping in them anyway? Who jumps around on a counter-terrorist mission?

Very awesome! I have been requesting this game for months now! Finally, a price drop!

Thanks a bunch!
Nicko

bread's done
Back