(DEAD) TIV for Portal 2 (360) is $30.25 on Amazon

Seriously. I purchased this again to hold onto to play again someday for 20 from AWD, but at this rate, I'm trading in and will just wait to pick it up again later.

Thanks for posting, wouldn't have known this without your post for sure! Appreciate it.

no problem. i figured i'd be flamed for posting in the wrong section, but i'd rather help people out (as i didn't know if this was a slip up & soon to be changed. they still honor the TIV's in my experience).

[quote name='snowmint']so anywhere to get these cheap.[/QUOTE]
not sure, but that will ruin the deal for everyone. i'm glad Amazon only lets you trade 2 copies per person, as the 'slickdeals mentality' is slowly overtaking the CAG community, and i don't like that!

[quote name='twztid13']no problem. i figured i'd be flamed for posting in the wrong section, but i'd rather help people out (as i didn't know if this was a slip up & soon to be changed. they still honor the TIV's in my experience).

not sure, but that will ruin the deal for everyone. i'm glad Amazon only lets you trade 2 copies per person, as the 'slickdeals mentality' is slowly overtaking the CAG community, and i don't like that![/QUOTE]

The "SD Mentality" crowd needs to find gainful employment so they can drop the whole "flip videogames to make a living" mantra.

DAMN I paid $60 day 1 @ BB & got $25 credit($10 pre-order/$15 gc) then pm'd at GS for $35 the next week. LOL still have it in the back log sealed. Time to part ways and pick it back up for $20 down the line.
Good eye OP

Ya, this is an end to the "strangest pricing ever" chapter of my Portal 2 run. Glad I'm ending on a high note.

Score, off goes my copy of Portal 2! Too many other things to play and the portal games just don't click with me for some reason.

[quote name='kellte2']The "SD Mentality" crowd needs to find gainful employment so they can drop the whole "flip videogames to make a living" mantra.[/QUOTE]

Hate to say this, but I think the evolved SD and CAG mentality runs the same course.

Times are a a a a a changing...

Wow that was quick...I wonder if it was really a mistake or if they were just flooded with trade ins so they decided to drop it back down.

[quote name='Rollinstone12']Wow that was quick...I wonder if it was really a mistake or if they were just flooded with trade ins so they decided to drop it back down.[/QUOTE]
that's why i posted here, just in case, as i knew more would see it.

Batman:Brave & the Bold for Wii (i think) was listed at $80.25 about 5 days before it was released. i didn't know if it was a mistake, or if they wanted early copies since it may be really good (cuz it's not amazon that buys them). i was broke & couldn't afford to risk the time it'd take for a refund, but a couple friends decided to order, one from amazon & another from Gamestop (he was relying on FSSS to get it to him in time to mail it, but he had to mail it the same day). the gamestop guy didn't care about the extra money he'd save through from tax, but the amazon guy only had amazon credit, so his choices were limited.

to keep it short (already too long, lol), the 3rd party actually accepted the trades from both guys. seperate accounts, and each only traded in one copy. both left the wrappers on the games on the chance they got sent back, that they could return them. i've had them accept higher amounts on games that were only listed for short times, but not a $40 difference (as that Batman game was $39.99 i believe. could be wrong, but $30 in the worst case, lol).

just mentioning that to let you guys know that they actually honor these, sometimes high, TIV's.

The game was 6-7 hours long plus a comparable coop campaign. How long can the DLC really take?

[quote name='kellte2']The game was 6-7 hours long plus a comparable coop campaign. How long can the DLC really take?[/QUOTE]

16 hours

[quote name='HeSaveDave']16 hours[/QUOTE]

Hilarious. Are we really going to split hairs over 14 v. 16 hours?

bread's done
Back