Dead to Rights XBOX,State of Emergency,Mystic Heroes on sale at TRU.com

Mystic Heroes is a lot like the Dynasty Warriors games, same gameplay...simply put, if you like the Dynasty Warriors games, you should like this one.

i like dynasty warriors only becuase of the multy play co-op play also ? but the lack of no blood is not my thing. blood blood yea !

i hear you man . im goinG to have to start stealing ....AGAIN...LOL

robbery.gif

If anyone had noticed, the links stopped working...but I found out they switched urls and I found them and changed them...good luck... :D

[quote name='COKEDLA']i like dynasty warriors only becuase of the multy play co-op play also ? but the lack of no blood is not my thing. blood blood yea ![/quote]

BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah, is this deal good in-store? Dead to Rights (Xbox) for $9.98, is a good deal especially if it's for the original version and not the "Platinum Hits" version...

is this good in stores!??!!? i have a TRU like a 10 minute drive away, and very few XBOX games, DTR would be a nice addition

***Thread Merged***
I think this game was really fun and for $10 its a great price. Lets not spread this to other forums until later tomorrow so at least some CAGers can get in on the deal.

I love when I can post a hot deal thats not on my site.

lol

oh well..I was just browsing Amazon and saw it. It was one of those games I waited for 2 years after an E3 demo from Namco. I actually finished the game and thought it was much better than the reviews said. It was not a Max Payne wannabe.

Dynasty Warriors kicks ass. Too bad so few people know about it. I may get MH since I love the model it's based on.

bread's done
Back