[Dead] Tons of good deals @ overstock ($10 FIFA 05, $24 MGS3, $32 MP2, & mor

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Well, I pulled the trigger and ordered Mortal Kombat: Deception Kollector's Edition for the Xbox. I wasn't charged $1 for shipping either. Hopefully, I won't be charged a shipping fee or taxes, after my order has been processed and shipped...[-o<

Does anyone know if Overstock.com charges state taxes?... [/quote]

Don't worry about them charging you shipping or taxes once you confirm the sell. As long as your final checkout show no shipping or taxes charges you shouldn't be charge. I order and I just got my process aprrove and no shipping or taxes was charge after the processing was change to ship. I order two different items and each with different shipment. Thanks OP!

Thanks, I picked up The Urbz for my daughter for $19.99, no taxes or shipping. I know its higher then the $16, but its lower the $29.99 price, plus taxes and shipping at EBGames.com.

[quote name='katsagirl']thanks! i picked up Simz Urbz and ESPN NFL2k5 for 16 shipped! :D[/quote]

How'd you manage that when Urbz was suppose to be $16 alone???

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Well, I pulled the trigger and ordered Mortal Kombat: Deception Kollector's Edition for the Xbox. I wasn't charged $1 for shipping either. Hopefully, I won't be charged a shipping fee or taxes, after my order has been processed and shipped...[-o<

Does anyone know if Overstock.com charges state taxes?... [/quote]

Assuming you don't live in a state where Overstock has nexus, you can't be charged for tax. However, I'm sure that there is at least one state that has nexus, so yes they do charge taxes, but only according to federal mandate.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']Looks like the sale is over. And just when I was ready to take the plunge. . .[/quote]

i almost caved as well...i will keep an eye out for more drops though...thanks op and thanks everybody for all the good posts

Thanks! Finally bit on DJ:FfNY. I've been wanting to play the game for so long, but I was hoping for a price drop, and this was good enough for me.

Not a game, but if anyone is interested for whatever reason, FahrenHYPE 9/11 is $4.00 and the companion book is $1. Got it for my grandfather, he'll get a kick out of it

Dave

damn... I don't check CAG for a nite and this happens... I may still pick up LOTR:TtA and NBA Live 2005, at $20 a pop that's pretty decent, although all logic tells mey'll both be $20 at the eastore soon enough, and I could just get them for $11 shipped each after using a $15 code... ya, horse will have to wait now sadly.

Picked up LOTR: Third Age for $19.99. Not quite the deal originally listed, but still a good deal. I was going to pick it up this weekend for $29.99 anyway, so $20.99 shipped works for me. Thanks for the post wlau.

[quote name='"bmarquardt"'][quote name='"katsagirl"']thanks! i picked up Simz Urbz and ESPN NFL2k5 for 16 shipped! :D[/quote]

How'd you manage that when Urbz was suppose to be $16 alone???[/quote]

they sent me a coupon at overstock for 10 dollars off any purchase. i only made one purchase with the company but for some strange reason i got a free 10 dollar coupon. weird...

:evil: the front page is wrong....yesterday morning i ordered rocky ps2, def jam ps2 & pikmin gc and the first two were supposed to make the entire order shipped free....i still paid a dollar :cry:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']:evil: the front page is wrong....yesterday morning i ordered rocky ps2, def jam ps2 & pikmin gc and the first two were supposed to make the entire order shipped free....i still paid a dollar :cry:[/quote]

It seems as though overstock has some weird shipping glitch that makes your order have free shipping at random. If you already have free shipping then add something else to your cart, it may reset the shipping charges to $1. It seems you can get around that by refreshing your cart by hitting the UPDATE button, and eventually it will give you free shipping whether the items in your cart qualify for it or not.

So, the moral of the story is as follows: no matter what you order, keep hitting the UPDATE button and eventually you'll have FREE SHIPPING :D

Aww man, I meant to get in on the FIFA 2005 deal and it went OOS on me. Not that it's likely, but if anyone got that game and wants to sell or trade, let me know. I've got probably 100 Xbox games for trade, so I can definitely swing a deal with somebody.

Come on, somebody PM me!

Question anyone from Canada bought a game from this site? If so then tell me how long it takes and how much duty fees you have to pay :|.

I ordered at $10, Overstock charged me $17. I called and faxed my printout showing a $11 (with shipping order), and they told me they'd fix it.

Well, today they cancel the order, and offered to send a coupon.

Overstock sucks. Anyone want that coupon? it's for 5 bucks off a $25 or larger order.

[quote name='rallen']I ordered at $10, Overstock charged me $17. I called and faxed my printout showing a $11 (with shipping order), and they told me they'd fix it.

Well, today they cancel the order, and offered to send a coupon.

Overstock sucks. Anyone want that coupon? it's for 5 bucks off a $25 or larger order.[/quote]

Yes sir, that does suck. I'll take that coupon off your hands if you really don't want it. Thanks.

btw shipping could take up to 3 weeks to come. i had pre-order sf:ac for xbox and the game didnt come until last monday. customer service was just pathetic after speaking with them 3 times.

[quote name='adamsappel']They neglected to inform me of it, but Overstock has cancelled my FIFA 2005 order.[/QUOTE]

They cancelled mine too, but I got an email saying that they didn't send it with the other games because of a delay or something but that it would ship in the next 2-3 days. Well 1 day later Igot an email saying it was cancelled, I just got my $10 refund credited back yesterday.

I got my Blinx2 and GoldenEye:RA with no problems.....yeah

Still unplayed (although...I have played GoldenEye before...and I STILL bought it)

My copies of JAK 2 & Goldeneye:RA showed up sometime last week when I was on vacation. I think they shipped on Friday (18th), when ordered on Friday morning. My guess is that they arrived on the 24th or 25th.

bread's done
Back