[DEAD] Toys R Us 1/10 B&M ONLY - $5 any Wii game over $9.99 with coupon

[quote name='Miro']nice find OP. the only problem now is finding a decent wii game for that price.[/QUOTE]

am I misreading the coupon? Thought it was $5 off anything over $10....that should include just about anything.

Yeah, coupon states that anything $9.99 and above is eligible.

Might have to check out what they have for $10-20 and get up on this. Thanks OP .

[quote name='scri33le']am I misreading the coupon? Thought it was $5 off anything over $10....that should include just about anything.[/QUOTE]

What coupon are you looking at? It says Save $5 Any Wii Game $9.99 or more. How can that possibly be interpreted as anything but saving $5 on a Wii Game $9.99 or more?

[quote name='cupcakex1']Yeah, coupon states that anything $9.99 and above is eligible. [/QUOTE]

It seems pretty clear its ONLY for Will games 9.99 or higher. I mean its like 28 font. Seems obvious.

On a side note, I'm going to try to convince them that a PS3 is a Christmas item and see if they'll let take 90% off.

Thanks OP.

After reviewing the games by price on the TRU website, there doesn't appear to be a single game worth using the coupon (given TRU's prices).

Anyone come up with anything noteworthy?

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']Thanks OP.

After reviewing the games by price on the TRU website, there doesn't appear to be a single game worth using the coupon (given TRU's prices).

Anyone come up with anything noteworthy?[/QUOTE]

There's got to be something in the clearance bin this coupon would be good for.

[quote name='PikaPichu']There's got to be something in the clearance bin this coupon would be good for.[/QUOTE]

True, but I can't find one... :cry:

[quote name='AoA']It seems pretty clear its ONLY for Will games 9.99 or higher. I mean its like 28 font. Seems obvious.

On a side note, I'm going to try to convince them that a PS3 is a Christmas item and see if they'll let take 90% off.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say it was for any other console. I was just saying, anything > $9.99 for Wii .

[quote name='cupcakex1']I didn't say it was for any other console. I was just saying, anything > $9.99 for Wii .[/QUOTE]

No, it applies to games only. The other guy who you were agreeing with seemed to think it applied to anything $9.99 and above, not just Wii games which the coupon clearly states is what it is limited to.

[quote name='bojay1997']No, it applies to games only. The other guy who you were agreeing with seemed to think it applied to anything $9.99 and above, not just Wii games which the coupon clearly states is what it is limited to.[/QUOTE]

I know it's only for games. Alright, let me clarify what I meant. Any Game > $9.99 for the Wii. :whee:

bread's done
Back