[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

These use to work for me and now everyone tells me

Important Message
We're sorry, but the promotional code you entered cannot be applied to this purchase. Please refer to your promotional coupon for information about item or store restrictions.

I couldn't get the Gladiator deal to work until I cleared my cookies and temporary internet files, FYI. Something was getting screwed up.

Here's another to add, even though it is currently OOS, Dynasty Warriors 4 code 909450. It should be a $20 off one.

The problem with The Hulk are those lame Bruce Banner levels.
Nothing sucks more than poorly done stealth levels.

Playing as the hulk is pretty fun; if only there was a code that let you skip those levels.

[quote name='neopolss']Here's another to add, even though it is currently OOS, Dynasty Warriors 4 code 909450. It should be a $20 off one.[/quote]

CheapyD, please add this one to the list as well. I haven't seen it in stock at TRU.com, though as it recently dropped in price at Target.com, it's possible it'll come back in soon. the new price is $29.99, and if this is a $20-off coupon, it would be $9.99 + shipping :)

It has been ten days since they shipped my DT2 and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it, Damn Amazon and damn USPS.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

[quote name='Lord Hamm']It has been ten days since they shipped my DT2 and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it, Damn Amazon and damn USPS.... :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

they usually provide a tracking number. did you get one?

We need MORE codes! HOOK US UP! this is the best thing Ive ever seen. I really like the "free" games with just shipping. Hey works for me! GET THOSE NEW CODES! PLEASE!

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='Lord Hamm']It has been ten days since they shipped my DT2 and I haven't seen hide nor hair of it, Damn Amazon and damn USPS.... :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

they usually provide a tracking number. did you get one?[/quote]

Yeah but nothing happened on it for 12 days, luckily it says it was shipped from Bell, Ca yesterday. I should get it early next week...

Even though they charged me almost two weeks ago... :evil:

hey dunno if you guys checked recently but the second code on Whiplash is expired
however... it's back in stock and can be had for $10 :)

--james

Regarding shipping problems:
Two games I ordered from them, at least one from this thread, took forever to arrive due to being 'misrouted'. Somehow they got the wrong zip code. Even though everywhere on my account and the order had the correct zip code. One was even shipped USPS, and the other Airborne Ground.
I eventually got them, and they were in good shape, they just took a very roundabout path.

I am really tempted to pick up TMNT since I always said once it hit $10 I would buy it. But after playing the Gamecube demo, I'm not so sure.

[quote name='dtcarson']Regarding shipping problems:
Two games I ordered from them, at least one from this thread, took forever to arrive due to being 'misrouted'. Somehow they got the wrong zip code. Even though everywhere on my account and the order had the correct zip code. One was even shipped USPS, and the other Airborne Ground.
I eventually got them, and they were in good shape, they just took a very roundabout path.[/quote]

They did that to me as well, what i think it is, is they are sending your information around to their warehouses looking for it , then shipping it from there......

[quote name='puzzlefite']LIMITED TIME OFFER:

SWEETEN THE DEAL!

After you're done playing TMNT game, send it to ebgames.com for $20 online credit![/quote]

Huh??

[quote name='Lord Hamm'][quote name='dtcarson']Regarding shipping problems:
I eventually got them, and they were in good shape, they just took a very roundabout path.[/quote]

They did that to me as well, what i think it is, is they are sending your information around to their warehouses looking for it , then shipping it from there......[/quote]

Well, I wouldn't mind that so much, because in the long run, that does result in my getting the item quicker--my delays occurred after it had shipped. I'm not sure if it was entirely the deliverer's fault, or some information Amazon gave them, or what--but it was annoying to see 'Misrouted--returned to depot' or whatever on the tracking history....

Re: TMNT--obviously it's no guarantee, but like-new copies of TMNT for PS2 are listed on Half.com for 27.95.

this was hilarious.... just got Summer Heat Beach Volleyball today... and broke out laughing hysterically....

i swear... the back of the box exclaims.... and i quote...

"The only Beach Volleyball game for Playstation 2!"

Man.. Acclaim sure knows how to please the critics.

[quote name='joystickz']this was hilarious.... just got Summer Heat Beach Volleyball today... and broke out laughing hysterically....

i swear... the back of the box exclaims.... and i quote...

"The only Beach Volleyball game for Playstation 2!"

Man.. Acclaim sure knows how to please the critics.[/quote]

To quote immortal everyman Homer Simpson,

"...Default? WooHoo! The two greatest words in the English language..."

The prices on some of these games has gone up by $20
Hulk $49.99

I think the party is over when these items come back into the stock room

gladiator: sword of vengeance, the hulk, tom & jerry: war of the whiskers, Tokyo extreme racer 3, dbz: budokai, and stuntman are all back in stock.

bread's done
Back