[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

I'm unable to get either of the codes in this thread to work. Are they good for the Xbox version?

I would enter in them in the right column in the field labeled "Have any gift certificates or promotional claim codes? " right?

I added the game to my cart from the toys r us section of the site, but maybe this doesn't work for the xbox version?

Shipping is awfully high anway :?

I added I-Ninja PS2 to my cart and made sure it was from TRU. I then entered the code and it didn't work. I don't think the code is still valid.

[quote name='froinlaven']Summer heat Beach Volleyball is back in stock now. Get it![/quote]

Someone just posted it on fatwallet.

Well, that explains why it went OOS so fast. I bought the game the first time the code was posted around a month ago but it sucks that people on this site probably didn't get a chance to get the game this time (who didn't get it yet) because of it being posted on Fat Wallet.

[quote name='froinlaven']Summer heat Beach Volleyball is back in stock now. Get it![/quote]

Damnit, sold out as I was adding it to my cart :(

Oh well, I picked up I-Ninja for $15.20 after Tax and shipping.

[quote name='vgossain']Did anyone get the Xbox codes to work? I thought I had read that someone was able to use the xbox codes either over the phone or in store, but I can't find the posting about that anymore. I'm thinking of getting Simpsons Hit and Run but I want the Xbox version, and $20 off is pretty sweet.

Thanks,

Vin[/quote]

IS THERE A SEPERATE LIST FOR XBOX?

If you have a list or link please post it.

Thanks...

hobbit is back in stock - not to mention that it qualifies for the $10 vivendi mail in rebate so technically you can get it for FREE plus shipping

I wish theyre were some gamecube codes but I guess PS2 owners get to have some cheap goodness like always

No, the hobbitt is 49.99 from toysrus.com, remember these codes only work for PS2 games from toysrus.com, in many cases on amazon a cheaper item is listed from someone like gamestop or J&R but the codes are only for TRU.

Some xbox codes were posted at one time but TRU never activated them online.

Thanks to everyone's bitching, the original poster of these codes went away, since instead of thanking him they just bitched to post every code at once or for another system, so now as far as i know no one else is posting all of the MANY other codes that are from this book.

[quote name='everdave']No, the hobbitt is 49.99 from toysrus.com, remember these codes only work for PS2 games from toysrus.com, in many cases on amazon a cheaper item is listed from someone like gamestop or J&R but the codes are only for TRU.

Some xbox codes were posted at one time but TRU never activated them online.

Thanks to everyone's bitching, the original poster of these codes went away, since instead of thanking him they just bitched to post every code at once or for another system, so now as far as i know no one else is posting all of the MANY other codes that are from this book.[/quote]

I thought you could use the code XBOX codes in the store...

[quote name='everdave'] Thanks to everyone's bitching, the original poster of these codes went away, since instead of thanking him they just bitched to post every code at once or for another system, so now as far as i know no one else is posting all of the MANY other codes that are from this book.[/quote]

Some people just can't handle too much of a good thing so they go and screw it up for the rest of us. :roll:

I dunno what's worse, the bitching, or the bitching about the bitching

.......or the bitching about the bitching about the bitching.........

oy vay!

ok, lots of games are back in stock, WHIPLASH is oos right now but keep checking. and hobbit/i-ninja are down to $29.99 and the $20 coupons work, but get in quick. keep in mind, whiplash has 2 coupons that were posted earlier in the thread, but here's the order I placed last night/this morning:
-------
for example I just put these in my cart:

all PS2

1. The Hulk (save $20 - 910497)
2. NBA Jam 2004 (save $20 - 910495)
3. Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers (save $20 - 910499)
4. Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue (save $20 - 910494)
5. The Hobbit (save $20 - 910493)
6. I Ninja (save $20 - 910505)
7. Whiplash (save $20 - 910496; save $5 - 910189)
8. Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 (save $10 - 910485)

Items: $229.92
Shipping & Handling: $11.42
Promotion Applied: -$20.00
Promotion Applied: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.00

Total Before Tax: $86.34
Estimated Tax:* $4.36

Order Total: $90.70

8 games for $90 isn't too bad.

-------
for awhile the TRU thread jumped over here:
http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6514&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
but I'll post anything I find out back where it belongs.

re: XBOX codes. I've been promised that they will work before expiaration date which sucks because the coupons expire 04/30/04 so hopefully the games will still be in stock. I will try again today.

[quote name='Mr. Rhee']
re: XBOX codes. I've been promised that they will work before expiaration date which sucks because the coupons expire 04/30/04 so hopefully the games will still be in stock. I will try again today.[/quote]

Considering that the Xbox versions are still selling at full price, I'd say they will be around long enough for the Xbox faithful to pick them up once Amazon fixes the codes. The only versions flying off the shelves are PS2 so I don't think there's much to worry about.

I put 3 items in my cart just now... went to check out and they were sold out. I think more and more people are looking for this stuff

yeah, I believe other sites borrowed entire threads/posts from this site. but that's the beauty/ugliness of the web. but be diligent and keep checking.

Lethal Skies II (which is back in stock for now) ps2 - 909448

Great Escape (still oos) ps2 - 909449

Both $20 off. Just pay shipping + tax

The codes aren't working for me right now, which is odd, because I ordered some of these games before using the codes, and they worked fine. I'm ordering them from Toys R Us, so where I'm ordering them from isn't the problem.

[quote name='Drakken']The codes aren't working for me right now, which is odd, because I ordered some of these games before using the codes, and they worked fine. I'm ordering them from Toys R Us, so where I'm ordering them from isn't the problem.[/quote]

You aren't trying to use the same codes you used before are you? It is one use per customer.

plenty of code titles still available. if you really want something you have to keep checking for them to restock it. take what you want or someone else will:

i-ninja
hulk
summer heat beach volleyball (was available less than 10 minutes ago, gone right now)
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3
barbie
hobbit
nba jam

I got the Gold GBA SP and PS2 Speed Kings early this morning.

make sure to keep your eyes open for price drops on Simpsons Hit & Run (save $20 - 910492), Goblin Commander (save $20 - 910501), and T.M. Ninja Turtles (save $20 - 910498). not dropping today but hopefully before mid-february. but don't wait till they drop to $20, grab them when they drop to $30 since so many people are waiting.

good luck.

Auuuuughhhhhh!!!!

I've been checking for "Speed Kings" daily....
...but not this morning....

...blew it again.... :roll:

Looks like the word is getting out. I found our deal posted on techbargains.com :evil: Didn't even give credit where credit is due.

Toysrus.com PS2 game sale, Jan 28
Amazon - ToysrUS.com has these PS2 games on special with $20 off promo codes:

The Hulk (save $20 by using code: 910497 at checkout)
NBA Jam 2004 (910495)
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers (910499)
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue (910494)
The Hobbit (910493)
I Ninja (910505)

Only valid if product is available from Toysrus.com

It's on every deal site now. :roll:

At least when stuff is posted here first, people here get a chance to get in on the deal before it's spread to other sites.

I noticed that all of your links (clicking on the game name) default to the Amazon portion of the site yet these codes wont work unless you get them through TRU...

[quote name='daphatty']I noticed that all of your links (clicking on the game name) default to the Amazon portion of the site yet these codes wont work unless you get them through TRU...[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think there is another way for me to link it and still get credit.
All you have to do is add it to your card from the TRU section on the left side.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

[quote name='CheapyD']

Yeah, I don't think there is another way for me to link it and still get credit.[/quote]

Do you still get credit if we navigate to the correct location if we start from one of the links you provide? Gotta make sure we are giving back to the community after all.

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='CheapyD']

Yeah, I don't think there is another way for me to link it and still get credit.[/quote]

Do you still get credit if we navigate to the correct location if we start from one of the links you provide? Gotta make sure we are giving back to the community after all.[/quote]

Yes, I believe so.

Why do the games go back in stock at such strange times, like 11:39 PM EST? Do they really have plenty of copies of everything, but make only a limited number available for sale at any given time? If so, why would they do that? Or are freight trucks really pulling up to the distribution center in the middle of the night? :?

Hmm.....I'm trying to decide whether I should grab Goblin Commander now, while it's still in stock, or wait until Summer Heat/Speed Kings/Great Escape is back in stock so I can combine shipping. I think it would be best to just buy Goblin Commander now, since I'm not sure how long it will be in stock....

bread's done
Back